|Morfydd Clark Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 1989|
Morfydd Clark is a famous Welsh actress who has given stellar performances in films like Saint Maud (2019) and The Personal History of David Copperfield (2019) along with television shows such as Dracula (2020), His Dark Materials (2019), The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (2022-Present), etc.
- Father – He worked in the software business.
- Mother – She worked as a pediatrician.
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Morfydd has been represented by –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Moles on her body
- Pointed chin
Morfydd Clark Favorite Things
- Movies – Groundhog Day (1993), Sense and Sensibility (1995), Strictly Ballroom (1992), Pan’s Labyrinth (2006), Twin Town (1997)
- Role Of Herself – Young Jane in Eternal Beauty (2019)
- Movie Genre – Horror
Morfydd Clark Facts
- Her first name is pronounced as ‘Morr-fid-thh’.
- At the young age of 7, Morfydd was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD. She struggled in school a lot as a result of it.
- She has fluency in both Welsh and English languages.
- If she weren’t an actress, Morfydd would have been either a therapist, psychiatrist, or a midwife.
- Her breakout performance as the carer-turned-psychopath Katie/Maud in the 2019 thriller, Saint Maud earned her a BAFTA nomination for the ‘Rising Star Award’ in 2021.
- Morfydd looks eerily similar to The Golden Compass (2007) actress, Dakota Blue Richards.
- Her go-to party trick is reciting the Welsh alphabet in front of non-Welsh speakers.
- In 2022, Morfydd played the younger version of Elven queen Galadriel in Amazon’s big-budgeted fantasy series, The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power. The fan-favorite character was previously brought to life by Cate Blanchett in Peter Jackson‘s award-winning film trilogy.
Featured Image by Morfydd Clark / Instagram