|Morgan Wallen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1993|
Morgan Wallen is an American country music singer and songwriter from America who is popular for chart-topping singles like The Way I Talk, Chasin’ You, Whiskey Glasses, Up Down, etc. He has more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Facebook, and more than 500k followers on YouTube.
Morgan Cole Wallen
Sneedville, Tennessee, United States
Morgan attended Gibbs High School in Corryton, Tennessee.
- Father – He is a Baptist Pastor.
- Mother – Lesli Wallen (Teacher)
- Siblings – Ashlyne Wallen (Sister), Mikaela Wallen (Younger Sister)
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Violin
- Panacea Records
- Big Loud Records
- Republic Records
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Morgan has dated –
- Katie Smith (2017)
Race / Ethnicity
Morgan Wallen Favorite Things
- Restaurants – Moto, Martins, Casa Fiesta
- Southern Foods – Biscuits and Gravy, Sausage Gravy
- Sports – Golf, Basketball
- Ice-Cream Flavor – Chocolate Moose Tracks
- Sports Team – Tennessee Volunteers
- Sports Player – Tom Brady
- Summer Song – Boys of Summer by Don Henley
- Artists – Eric Church, Jason Isbell
Source – OnMilwaukee.com, YouTube, CountryNow.com
Morgan Wallen Facts
- He aspired to be a baseball player and had received a scholarship to play in college. However, an elbow injury forced him out of making a career in baseball.
- He was arrested in downtown Nashville for disorderly behavior after being inebriated outside Kid Rock‘s bar in May 2020. He later apologized for his conduct on his Twitter account.
- His famous mullet is nicknamed ‘Tennessee Waterslide’ by his team members.
- He appeared on season 6 of The Voice under Usher‘s team in 2014. But, he exited the competition in episode 17 during the Playoffs round.
- Whiskey Glasses (single from his 2018 album If I Know Me) topped the Billboard Country Airplay charts and was certified double platinum by the RIAA.
- During the 2020 CMA Awards, he was the New Artist of the Year.
- He released his new album Dangerous: The Double Album on January 8, 2021, which reached #1 on Billboard 200 on January 17, 2021, by earning 256,000 equivalent album units in the United States. The album spent numerous weeks on #1 on Billboard 200.
- In February 2021, he was suspended indefinitely by his label Big Loud Records after he was caught on video using a racial slur. As a result, he was also made ineligible for ACM Awards 2021. Later, he was suspended from his label and his music was removed from major networks such as iHeartRadio, Country Music Television, Big Loud Records, SiriusXM, Cox Media Group, and many more.
Featured Image by Morgan Wallen / Instagram