|Morgan Wallen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1993|
Morgan Wallen is an American country music singer and songwriter from America who is popular for chart-topping singles like The Way I Talk, Chasin’ You, Whiskey Glasses, Up Down, etc. He has more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Facebook, and more than 500k followers on YouTube.
Morgan Cole Wallen
Sneedville, Tennessee, United States
Morgan attended Gibbs High School in Corryton, Tennessee.
- Father – He is a Baptist Pastor.
- Mother – Lesli Wallen (Teacher)
- Siblings – Ashlyne Wallen (Sister), Mikaela Wallen (Younger Sister)
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Violin
- Panacea Records
- Big Loud Records
- Republic Records
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Morgan has dated –
- Katie Smith (2017)
- Paige Lorenze (2021-2022) – In February 2022, Morgan and social media personality Paige Lorenze went Instagram official after Paige shared a picture with him on her social media with the caption – “i love you! and am so proud of you.” It was reported that the couple started dating in 2021. They broke up in February 2022 after dating for almost a year.
Race / Ethnicity
Morgan Wallen Favorite Things
- Restaurants – Moto, Martins, Casa Fiesta
- Southern Foods – Biscuits and Gravy, Sausage Gravy
- Sports – Golf, Basketball
- Ice-Cream Flavor – Chocolate Moose Tracks
- Sports Team – Tennessee Volunteers
- Sports Player – Tom Brady
- Summer Song – Boys of Summer by Don Henley
- Artists – Eric Church, Jason Isbell
Source – OnMilwaukee.com, YouTube, CountryNow.com
Morgan Wallen Facts
- He aspired to be a baseball player and had received a scholarship to play in college. However, an elbow injury forced him out of making a career in baseball.
- He was arrested in downtown Nashville for disorderly behavior after being inebriated outside Kid Rock‘s bar in May 2020. He later apologized for his conduct on his Twitter account.
- His famous mullet is nicknamed ‘Tennessee Waterslide’ by his team members.
- He appeared on season 6 of The Voice under Usher‘s team in 2014. But, he exited the competition in episode 17 during the Playoffs round.
- Whiskey Glasses (single from his 2018 album If I Know Me) topped the Billboard Country Airplay charts and was certified double platinum by the RIAA.
- During the 2020 CMA Awards, he was the New Artist of the Year.
- He released his new album Dangerous: The Double Album on January 8, 2021, which reached #1 on Billboard 200 on January 17, 2021, by earning 256,000 equivalent album units in the United States. The album spent numerous weeks on #1 on Billboard 200.
- In February 2021, he was suspended indefinitely by his label Big Loud Records after he was caught on video using a racial slur. As a result, he was also made ineligible for ACM Awards 2021. Later, he was suspended from his label and his music was removed from major networks such as iHeartRadio, Country Music Television, Big Loud Records, SiriusXM, Cox Media Group, and many more.
- In July 2021, during an interview on Good Morning America, Morgan claimed that he had donated almost $500,000 to Black-led organizations. However, it was later reported that the money never fully made its way to the organizations.
- During the 2022 Academy of Country Music Awards, Morgan won the “Album of the Year” award for his album, Dangerous: The Double Album.
- In March 2023, Morgan released his new album titled One Thing at a Time.
- In May 2023, Morgan had to postpone 6 weeks of his concert tour due to a vocal cord injury.
Featured Image by Morgan Wallen / Instagram
nice maybe you do one of these for me im a up and coming artist country my insta is baileygarrett56
I LOVE THIS MAN WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WOULD MARRY HIM IF I DIDNT HAVE A BOYFRIEND
YESSSSSSSS I LOVE HIMMMMMMM HES 16 YEARS OLDER THAN ME
same i love him and i would love to see him in real life i have loved him for 3 years and i was born in knoxville 7/1/14
You might not want to put your age and birth date on social media and websites open to all sorts of people.
What’s his favorite color I need it for an assignment:< the assignment is I have to give my favorite singers and one if the questions is what’s there favorite color
I LOVE MORGAN WALLEN i am only 13 but i wish one day i could go to his concert love you morgan walle
I love Morgan with my whole heart i went to his concert last Saturday he has no idea how much of a impact hes made in my life when i feel upset i just blare Morgan and i feel a lot better he is my fav i love him!!!#morganwallenforlife
let me just say…. I LOVE MORGAN WALLEN! i know our age gap by heart its 15 years 6 mounts and 5 days and his blood type is ab+.
One thing I need to let ya’ll know is that Morgan Wallen has made a very big impact on my life I love him and I believe that he knows how much he helps people. If you see this Morgan Wallen I thank you and love what you do for people.
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!