Her educational background is not known.
Model, singer, actress
- Father – Stephen Forde
- Mother – Berenice Paolozzi
- Siblings – Stephen Forde (Younger Brother)
Cole Kitchenn Personal Management Ltd.
As a model, she is signed with Assets Model Agency.
Dance, music, pop
Big Finish Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Nadia Forde dated –
- DJ Mark Noble – She was romantically linked with FM104 DJ Mark Noble in the past for over 3 years.
- Luke Fitzgerald – For about a year, Leinster rugby player Luke Fitzgerald and Nadia dated each other.
- Dominic Day (2014-Present) – Nadia started dating rugby player, Dominic Day during the spring of 2014. The couple is still an item.
Race / Ethnicity
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She has appeared in a couple of commercials including Triton: Time.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Participating in the ITV’s reality show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in its 14th series as a contestant in 2014. She finished at 9th place.
As a singer, she has released her debut single “BPM.” At UK’s Urban Club chart, the song reached #8.
She first appeared in a short action film The Courier in 2015 for her role as Honey.
First TV Show
In 2012, she was seen at TV3’s Celebrity Salon as a contestant.
Later in 2013, Nadia appeared in Irish chat show The Late Late Show as a guest in a single episode.
She exercises 4 to 5 times a week by hitting the gym on those days. She does almost every exercise like spinning workout, cardio, and weight training.
Nadia has also shared details about her boot camp expedition. Check out her complete fitness regime and diet plan.
Nadia Forde Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza, chocolate, pancake
- TV Shows – Republic of Telly (2009-2014), Friends (1994-2004)
Source – TV3.ie, Healthy Celeb
Nadia Forde Facts
- In 2014, Nadia appeared in her own show Nadia Goes to Hollywood on TV3.
- Nadia is the first Irish lady to enter the I’m A Celebrity… jungle.
- In 2009, Forde turned famous and became Ireland’s one of in demand photocall models.
- With models Georgia Salpa, Tiffany Stanley, Sarah Morrissey, Vogue Williams, she is very good friends.
- Back in time, it was rumored that golfer Rory McIlroy ended his engagement to Caroline Wozniacki due to her.
- Honesty is the quality she admires most in the men.
- There isn’t any preferred place for Nadia to shop clothes and other lifestyle products. She purchases it whenever she finds a catchy article (shoe, cloth, etc). Though, her go-to shop is BT2 in Dublin, Ireland.
- Cheryl Cole, Miranda Kerr, and Kate Middleton are her fashion icons.
- She cannot live without Strobe cream by Mac (beauty product).
- She likes massages more than a facial.
- Her mom was diagnosed with terminal lymphoma cancer.
- When she was 7, her parents divorced.
- She has primarily been raised by her grandmother and relatives. Her mom and dad went separate ways after the divorce.
- She also appears in yearly calendars. Her first calendar was launched in late 2013 (for the year 2014).
- In September 2013, before Ireland’s football match with Sweden, she also sang the national anthem.
- Follow Nadia on Twitter, Instagram, iTunes, YouTube, Facebook, Google+, and SoundCloud.
- Visit her official website @ nadiaforde.com.