|Natalie Sideserf Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1985|
Natalie Sideserf is an American celebrity chef, artist, and teacher who is the founder and owner of Sideserf Cake Studio.
Natalie Marie Elliott
Brunswick, Ohio, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Natalie graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Fine Art with a concentration in painting from The Ohio State University in the past.
Celebrity Chef, Artist, Teacher
- Siblings – She has a brother.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
46 kg or 101 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalie has dated-
- David Sideserf (2012-Present) – Natalie tied the knot with TV host Dave Sideserf in 2012, with whom she runs the Food Network‘s Texas Cake House.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her thin eyebrows and lips
Through her social media, Natalie has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Paqui.
Natalie Sideserf Facts
- She gained prominence after she submitted a bust made in the likeness of country music singer Willie Nelson that won her a cake competition hosted in Austin, Texas.
- Natalie specializes in making hyper-realistic cakes.
- She was named “one of the most talented young cake artists in the country at the forefront of realistic cake decorating” by Food Network in 2014.
- Natalie joined the YouTube community with her channel titled Sideserf Cake Studio on November 7, 2017. Some of the most-watched videos on her channel as of January 2023, were Making HYPERREALISTIC Fruit CAKES, How I made the world’s FIRST #SelfieCake, Making a CAKE that looks JUST like a Bag of Peanuts (100% Edible), and I Turned Myself Into a CAKE.
Featured Image By Natalie Sideserf / Instagram