|Natasha Poly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1985|
Natasha Poly is a Russian model who has done modeling work for several popular brands and designers such as Gucci, Prada, Versace, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein Jeans, Givenchy, Sonia Rykiel, Nine West, Balmain, Dsquared2, Marc Jacobs, JOOP!, PHI, Juicy Couture, La Perla, Kurt Geiger, Jil Sander, Nina Ricci, Proenza Schouler, H&M, Neiman Marcus, L’Oréal Paris, Jimmy Choo, and many more. She has been featured on the cover of magazines like Vogue, MUSE, V, W, Interview, Numero, and Harper’s Bazaar. She has walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2005 as well as 2006.
Natalya Sergeyevna Polevshchikova (In Russian – Наталья Сергеевна Полевщикова)
Perm, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
Natasha started appearing in the local modeling contests when she was in high school at the age of 15 (in 2000).
She is managed by the modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Paparazzi Model Management – Amsterdam
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- Select Model Management
- Modellink Model Agency
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natasha has dated –
- Peter Bakker – Natasha married Peter Bakker, a Dutch businessman on 16 April, 2011. It was a 3 day ceremony at Hotel Bylos in Saint Tropez with around 200 guests. The couple has 2 children together – a daughter named Aleksandra Christina (b. May 13, 2013) and a son named Adrian Grey (b. April 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Sculpted Cheekbones
33-24-34 in or 85-61-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Poly has walked the ramp and advertised for brands and designers like Alberta Ferretti, ASK Korea, Balizza, Balmain, Barney’s, Bloomingdales, Blumarine, Calvin Klein Jeans, Class by Roberto Cavalli, COS, Dolce & Gabbana, Epoca, Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti, Fabrizio Corsi, Fendi, Fiat 500 by Gucci, Fornarina, Givenchy, Gucci, H&M, Jil Sander, Jimmy Choo, Joop!, Juicy Couture, Krizia jeans, L’Oreal, La Perla, Louis Vuitton, Massimo Rebecchi, Marc’O Polo, Max Mara, Missoni, Moussy, Nars, Nina Ricci, Nine West, Ninesix, Phi, Poi by Krizia, Prada, Printemps, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Roberto Musso, Saks Fifth Avenue, Sonia Rykiel, Time, TSE, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, Lanvin for H&M.
Best Known For
Her ubiquitous presence on international runways and gracing many magazine covers like Vogue, V Magazine, i-D, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Costume, Madame Figaro, etc.
First TV Show
Her debut TV show was a fashion show Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2004 in which she walked for Emanuel Ungaro, Y’s, Yuki Torii.
Natasha Poly is a fitness freak and exercises for 75 minutes. Her schedule is such as it is broken down into various exercises, focusing on different body parts such as legs, arms, core. The model also does some stretching exercises to make her body more flexible. Read her diet plan.
- She began modeling in the 2000 millennium.
- At that time, she was placed second in a modeling contest (Model Search Competition) held in Moscow.
- She had shortened her name to “Natasha Poly” as it was difficult to pronounce her name “Natalya Polevshchikova”.
- She appeared in the 2010 French Vogue Calendar.
- In the past, she was named one of Vogue Paris‘s “Top 30 Models of the 2000s”.
- As of March 2022, she has been featured in a total of 61 Vogue covers.
- She can also be seen in the 2011 and 2012 versions of the Pirelli calendar.
- She walked the runway for the first time in 2004, walking for Emanuel Ungaro.
- In 2012, she signed a contract with L’Oreal Paris and is their beauty ambassador.
- In 2005 and 2006, the supermodel appeared in Victoria’s Secret fashion show.
- In the 2006 VS fashion show, she stumbled and dropped her shoe on the runway.