|Neta Alchimister Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 1994|
Neta Alchimister is an Israeli model, swimwear designer, TV star, and social media personality who is known for her immense popularity on social media. According to the Israeli Internet Association, Neta Alchimister has been the 3rd most influential Instagram star after Bar Refaeli and Anna Zak as well as the 3rd most followed Israeli celebrity on social media after Gal Gadot and Bar Refaeli. She has also worked with several popular artists from the entertainment industry such as the Colombian singer-songwriter and rapper, Maluma. Neta Alchimister started working as the lead model for Castro, a clothing brand, in the year 2015 and has also worked with many other well-known brands and designers. She co-founded her own swimwear line, BaNaNhot, with her friend and model, Noa Beny. Neta Alchimister has also appeared in a variety of shows such as Ofira & Berkovic, Hayom BaLayla, Machar Shabat, Naor’s Friends, and Mo’adon Layla. Moreover, she has accumulated a huge social media fan base with her amazing pictures and enjoys more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Rishon LeZion, Israel
Model, Swimwear Designer, Social Media Personality, TV Star
- Siblings – Sapir Alchimister (Sister) (Model)
Neta Alchimister is represented by –
- Shai Avital from Elite Model Management – Israel
- Traffic Models
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Neta Alchimister has dated –
- Rami Gershon (2014-Present) – Neta Alchimister started dating footballer Rami Gershon in 2014. After been together for around 4 years, the duo got engaged in 2018. They can often be seen attending several events together and both of them also keep their fans updated about their relationship by posting several pictures on their respective Instagram accounts. Eventually, on June 13, 2019, Neta Alchimister and Rami Gershon got married in the presence of their family and friends and both of them shared a lot of pictures of the happy event on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Arab)
Neta Alchimister is of Ashkenazi Jewish (Austrian-Jewish) and Sephardic Jewish (Libyan-Jewish and Algerian-Jewish) descent.
- Toned physique
- Pointed chin
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Neta Alchimister has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands which include the likes of Castro, Erroca, BERTA, TFS, Ray-Ban, Retrofête, Jean Paul Gaultier, REVOLVE, and Adidas Originals.
Best Known For
- Having been Israel’s 3rd most influential Instagrammer, according to the Israeli Internet Association, after Bar Refaeli and Anna Zak
- Having been the 3rd most followed Israeli celebrity on social media after Gal Gadot and Bar Refaeli
- Being the co-founder, along with her friend Noa Beny, of the swimwear brand named BaNaNhot
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram
First TV Show
Neta Alchimister made her first TV show appearance as a guest in an episode of the comedy talk-show series, Hayom BaLayla, in February 2017.
Neta Alchimister stays fit by working out on a regular basis. She goes to the gym and works out with her trainer to maintain an enviable as well as a healthy physique. She usually indulges in exercises such as kickbacks, deadlifts, and lunges while she also works out her core regularly.
Neta Alchimister Facts
- She was just 15 years old when she was discovered in 2009.
- Neta Alchimister has also served in the military and has been a soldier in the Israel Defense Forces in the Teleprocessing Corps.
- She has co-founded the designer swimwear company named “BaNaNhot” with her friend, model, and social media personality, Noa Beny. It has been a successful venture which sells limited edition designer swimwear around the world. However, initially, Neta Alchimister used to sell one-off pieces via email.
- She started modeling as the lead model for the clothing brand, Castro, in 2015.
- She can often be seen collaborating with Internet personality, model, and singer, Anna Zak, on social media.
- Neta Alchimister also worked as the cover model for Blazer‘s 2016 swimwear edition.
- She has appeared in a number of shows which include the likes of Ofira & Berkovic, Machar Shabat, Naor’s Friends, and Mo’adon Layla.
- Follow Neta Alchimister on Instagram.
Featured Image by Neta Alchimister / Instagram