|Nick Mayorga Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 11, 1999|
Nick Mayorga is an American YouTuber who is better known as the co-owner of the popular channel Nick and Jojo (previously named Whatever Time). Although he first came to prominence in Nick and Jojo, he also runs his personal self-titled channel and collaborates with another channel called Free Time, all of which have greatly contributed to his success both as a vlogger and a social media personality.
Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended Chatsworth High School.
- Siblings – Anthony Mayorga (Older Brother), Andre Mayorga (Younger Brother)
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nick Mayorga has dated –
- Kelly Landsman
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Snub Nose
- Thick Eyebrows
- Plump Lips
He has endorsed the brand Cremo Company.
Nick Mayorga Favorite Things
- Basketball Team – Los Angeles Lakers
- Professional Basketball Player – Kobe Bryant
- Dessert – Ice Cream
- Music Artists – Playboi Carti, Travis Scott
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
Nick Mayorga Facts
- His self-titled channel Nick Mayorga created on September 5, 2013, has already accumulated more than 200k subscribers with more than 5 million combined views. On the other hand, Nick and Jojo which was created on December 28, 2016, has garnered more than 400k subscribers with more than 10 million combined views.
- His collaborative channel Free Time which was launched by Tal Fishman and Adi Fishman on April 26, 2014, has already amassed more than 3 million subscribers with more than 150 million combined views. Two of the most viewed videos on this channel are the “Lie Detector Shock Test” and “Prank Calling Without Hearing Them”.
- He features a wide variety of niches on his channels and keeps a consistent flow of entertaining yet top-quality content on his uploads. Topics featured on all of his platforms include comedy shorts, reaction videos, random vlogs, challenges, Q&A, and many others.
- Besides being a known collaborator with many popular YouTube artists like Adi and Tal Fishman, which was definitely one of the contributing factors that fueled his popularity on the internet, he was also quick to gain a solid following on Instagram where he tends to often post attractive photos of himself.
- Before renaming Whatever Time to Nick and Jojo, it was formerly co-hosted by his friend and fellow YouTuber Adi Fishman who made his final appearance in one video called “We Broke Up?!? where he was seen bidding his farewell while Mayorga introduced his new co-host, Joseph Jim. Amidst the changes, Mayorga still features the same type of video content.
Featured Image by Nick Mayorga / Instagram