|Nikitin Dheer Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2¼ in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 1980|
Nikitin Dheer is an Indian actor who has worked both in television shows as well as in Hindi and Telugu language films. In 2008, he made his theatrical film debut as Sharifuddin Hussain, Akbar’s brother-in-law, in Ashutosh Gowariker’s historical drama Jodhaa Akbar. Since then, he has appeared in many other films and shows such as Freaky Ali, Chennai Express, Dwarkadheesh – Bhagwaan Shree Krishn, Mission Istaanbul, Naagarjuna – Ek Yoddha, Goutham Nanda, Shershaah, Mister, Dabangg 2, Ready, Naagin 3, Housefull 3, Kanche, Ishqbaaaz, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 5, and Rakhtanchal.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Father – Pankaj Dheer (Actor, Director, Writer)
- Mother – Anita Dheer (Costume Designer)
- Siblings – Nikita Shah (Sister)
- Others – C.L. Dheer (Paternal Grandfather) (Director), Satluj Dheer (Paternal Uncle) (Producer), Poonam Dheer (Maternal Aunt) (Costume Designer), Vedant Sengar (Father-In-Law) (Government Employee), Kalpana Sengar (Mother-In-Law) (Homemaker), Anuraag (Brother-In-Law)
6 ft 2¼ in or 188.5 cm
100 kg or 220.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nikitin Dheer has dated –
- Kratika Sengar (2014-Present) – On September 3, 2014, he got married to actor Kratika Sengar. The duo had an arranged marriage. In November 2021, Kratika and Nikitin revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Nikitin Dheer is of Punjabi descent.
- Imposing physique
- A mole near his nose
Nikitin Dheer Facts
- In 2013, he appeared as Meenamma’s fiancè named Tangaballi, a dreaded Tamil goon, in the Hindi-language action comedy film, Chennai Express, starring Deepika Padukone and Shah Rukh Khan.
- He co-starred as Eeshwar Prasad in the 2015 Telugu-language romantic war film Kanche.
- From 2016 to 2017, Nikitin Dheer played Astika, an ancient Hindu rishi (sage), in the Hindi fantasy drama television series called Naagarjuna – Ek Yoddha.
- Nikitin Dheer portrayed the character of Major Ajay “Jassi” Singh Jasrotia, an Indian military officer with the 13 Jammu and Kashmir Rifles (13 JAK RIF) who laid down his life during the Kargil War to save the lives of his six comrades, in the 2021 Hindi-language biographical war film titled Shershaah. The film follows the life of Param Vir Chakra-awardee Captain Vikram Batra, from his first posting in the army to his death in the Kargil War.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0