|Kratika Sengar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1985|
Kratika Sengar is an Indian actress who shot to fame with her roles in hit television shows like the grown-up Manikarnika in the period drama Jhansi Ki Rani and Aarti in Punar Vivaah.
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashta, India
She attended Methodist High School in Kanpur. She completed her graduation with Mass Communication from Amity University in Delhi.
- Father – Vedant Sengar (Government Employee)
- Mother – Kalpana Sengar (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Anuraag (Younger Brother)
She is represented by Zee Event Talent Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Nikitin Dheer (2014-Present) – She married Indian actor Nikitin Dheer on September 3, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown,’ ‘light brown’ or ‘auburn.’
- Prominent cheekbones
- Fuller lips
- Pretty smile
Kratika Sengar Favorite Things
- Pastime – Swimming, Music
- Hangout Spot When In College – New Friends Colony
- Legend – Sridevi
- Travel Destinations – Places with mountains, Cold regions
Kratika Sengar Facts
- At the beginning of her career, Kratika was doing a specialization in advertising and was not interested in acting. A friend of hers who was doing a specialization in films and was making a short film had cast her after which she got a break and her acting career kickstarted.
- The most embarrassing experience she had in college was during her ragging when she was told to put away the plates her seniors had been eating from. She had refused vehemently threatening to complain to the authorities. Luckily, her seniors never bothered her again.
- She had first appeared on television in 2007 for a small part in the popular long-running drama show Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi playing the role of Saanchi.
- She was cast in a short-lived comedy show Bura Na Mano Holi Hai in 2008 and had also performed in a dance reality show, Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka Ticket in the same year.
- Just before landing the role of Rani Lakshmibai in Jhansi Ki Rani in 2010, Kratika had appeared in a few roles in shows like Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil (2009) and Aahat (2010).
- After the success of Jhansi Ki Rani (2010-2011), she was inundated with offers but she declined them and waited for a role she would consider suitable for herself.
- In Punar Vivaah (2012-2013), Kratika played the role of Aarti so convincingly, right from the first promos of the show that it was clear she had mastered her craft of acting to perfection. Her skills were noted by the viewers and she soon amassed a huge fan following all over the world.
- Contrary to the characters she plays on-screen, Kratika is a tomboy in real life and is not a romantic person.
- She has been very close to her brother.
- She has not had many friends in the television fraternity since she is an introvert by nature, preferring her own set of friends.
- Kratika is proud of her motherland and has been an avid supporter of the Indian Army, who she considers to be the real heroes.
- She has stated that she does not believe in celebrating a day in particular, in honor of an adored person or a cause, since every single day should be cherished with loved ones.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / BollywoodHungama.com / CC BY-3.0