|Parvati Nair Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Parvati Nair is an Indian model and actor who has mainly worked in the South Indian film industry. Her film credits include Angry Babies in Love, Poppins, Dolls, Yakshi – Faithfully Yours, Nee Ko Njaa Cha, Story Kathe, D Company, Ninayathe, Yennai Arindhaal, Uttama Villain, Vascodigama, Maalai Naerathu Mayakkam, James and Alice, Koditta Idangalai Nirappuga, Koppayile Kodumkattu, Enkitta Mothathe, Overtake, Nimir, Neerali, Seethakaathi, and 83.
Parvathy Venugopal Nair
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Parvati Nair studied at Our Own English High School in Abu Dhabi. Later on, she got enrolled at the Manipal Institute of Technology in Manipal, Karnataka, India. She graduated with a degree in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Father – He is a businessperson.
- Mother – She is a professor.
- Siblings – Shankar (Older Brother) (Has worked as a selector for the IPL team Kings XI Punjab)
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Parvati Nair has dated –
- Vinay Rajkumar – It was RUMORed that she had an affair with actor Vinay Rajkumar in the past.
- Behram Siganporia – There were also RUMORs that Parvati Nair once hooked up with musician Behram Siganporia.
Race / Ethnicity
Parvati Nair is of Malayali decsent.
Parvati Nair has served as an ambassador for Mysore Sandal Soap.
She has also done endorsement work for many other brands such as Tata Diamonds, Reliance, Renault Cars, Asian Paints, Malabar Gold, Prestige, ANA Airlines Japan, and Anchor.
Parvati Nair Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- When she was in school, Parvati Nair won a Guinness certificate as part of the team that made the longest painting in the world.
- In 2009, she was crowned Miss Karnataka after she started modeling. Following this achievement, she became a full-time model.
- Parvati Nair co-starred as Pallavi in the 2013 Kannada-language psychological thriller film Story Kathe and this role won her the award for “Best Female Debutant – Kannada” at the 3rd South Indian International Movie Awards.
- She was cast as Elizabeth (Lisa) in the 2015 Tamil-language action thriller film Yennai Arindhaal, starring Ajith Kumar, Trisha Krishnan, Anushka Shetty, and Arun Vijay. For this performance, Parvati was nominated in the “Best Supporting Actress – Tamil” category at the 2015 Filmfare Awards South.
- Alongside Parthiban and Shanthanu Bhagyaraj, Parvati Nair co-starred as Mohini in the 2017 Tamil-language comedy thriller film Koditta Idangalai Nirappuga and this role won her the MFS Nalli Film Award for “Best Heroine” in 2018.
- She bagged the Tea Advertisement Award for “Best Model” in 2017.
- Along with Bobby Simha, Gayathrie Shankar, and Yuthan Balaji, Parvati Nair co-starred as Teresa in the Tamil-language streaming television series Vella Raja in 2018. It was speculated that the show was inspired by the 2018 Hindi-language Netflix series Sacred Games.
- She was seen as Shenbaghavalli in the 2018 Tamil-language comedy-drama film Nimir, a remake of the 2016 Malayalam-language film Maheshinte Prathikaaram. This role won her the “Rising Star of the Year” award at the Edison Awards (India).
- Parvati Nair appeared as herself in the 2018 Tamil-language magic realism comedy film Seethakaathi.
- She portrayed the character of Marshneil Gavaskar (Sunil Gavaskar‘s wife) in the 2021 Hindi-language biographical sports drama film 83, based on the India national cricket team led by Kapil Dev which won the 1983 Cricket World Cup.
Featured Image by Parvati Nair / Instagram