|Paul Costabile Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1987|
Paul Costabile is an American television host, writer, producer, and comedian who is known for hosting Beat The Clock and Doodle Wars and Animal Planet‘s Risk it for the Biscuit.
Hillsdale, Michigan, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Paul attended William Paterson University from where he graduated with a Bachelor in Arts and Communication. Later, he went on to train in improv comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater.
- Siblings – Lauren (Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paul has dated –
- Christina Perri – In June 2017, Paul got engaged to his long-time partner singer and songwriter Christina Perri. The couple tied the knot on December 12, 2017. The couple welcomed their first child together, daughter Carmella Stanley Costabile (b. January 17, 2018). In July 2020, she revealed that she was expecting a 2nd child with Paul. Sadly, the child, their 2nd daughter, was born silent and declared dead in November 2020. In May 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting another child, a baby girl. Their daughter, Pixie Rose was born in October 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian ancestry.
- He sports a brushed-up hairstyle and full beard.
Through his social media, Paul has either endorsed or promoted various brands including ClickUp.
Paul Costabile Facts
- He was brought up in Michigan.
- Paul started off his career trying to create his very known late-night talk show called Gorilla Late Night.
- He can fluently speak Italian.
- Over the years, Paul has hosted various award shows including the Grammys, the Oscars, and the SAG Awards.
- In 2018, Paul interviewed One Direction while on an episode of Once in a Lifetime Sessions.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as a TV host in Beat the Clock in 2018.
- Paul had been featured in Audio’s “30 Under 30” in the past.
Featured Image By Paul Costabile / Instagram