|Poiema Victoria Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Poiema Victoria is an American social media personality, YouTuber star, and model who is known for posting her pictures on Instagram as well as for uploading videos based on tutorials, DIYs, makeup, Q&As, and other relevant stuff on her self-titled YouTube channel. She started her journey as a YouTuber on February 20, 2018, and has since been flourishing with more than 5k subscribers and more than 100k views on her YouTube channel. Poiema Victoria has also amassed a huge fan base on Instagram with more than 300k followers.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
The details related to Poiema Victoria’s educational background are not known.
Social Media Personality, YouTuber Star, Model
- Father – He is a musician.
- Mother – Bobbi Jo Black (Social Media Star, Model, Musician)
- Siblings – Zhavia Vercetti (Younger Sister) (R&B Singer, Songwriter), Tabitha Elle (Sister), Pierce (Sister)
Poiema Victoria self-manages her career.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Poiema Victoria has American, Italian, and German roots on her mother’s side and is of French and Dutch descent on her father’s side.
- Plump Lips
- Toned physique
- Chin Dimple
Poiema Victoria has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands through social media such as Dolls Kill, Dirty Needle Embroidery, FashionNova, Kiss Products, Tarte Cosmetics, Too Faced Cosmetics, Lime Crime, and TTDEYE COLORED LENSES.
Best Known For
- Uploading videos based on tutorials, DIYs, makeup routines, Q&As, and other engaging stuff on her self-titled YouTube channel which she created on February 20, 2018
- Posting her pictures on Instagram
- Having garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 5k followers on Twitter, and more than 5k subscribers and more than 100k views on her eponymous YouTube channel
As far as her diet is concerned, Poiema Victoria practices veganism and also consumes green tea to stay healthy.
Poiema Victoria Favorite Things
- Snack As A Vegan – Hummus
- TV Shows – Friends, Survivor, American Dad!
- Color – Baby Blue
- Movies – Labyrinth, Interstellar
- Some Of Her Favorite Songs – Scary Love and Reflections by The Neighbourhood
- Animal – Either an elephant or a turtle
- Green Tea Brands – Yogi, Bigelow
- Actors – Jim Carrey, Christian Bale
Poiema Victoria Facts
- People sometimes find it hard to pronounce her name and Poiema Victoria has been hearing wrong pronunciations of her name since her younger years and that’s why she does not get mad about it anymore.
- While growing up, she always dreamt about becoming an actress. She, along with her siblings, used to record videos and perform skits for her family members.
- Her ways of expressing herself while growing up included painting, singing, and playing instruments.
- Poiema Victoria has been brought up with values such as considering other people’s feelings and putting their needs before her own which is why selfish people annoy her.
- She is a big fan of the English-Irish pop boy band, One Direction, and has had a major crush on Harry Styles ever since she was young.
- Poiema started with her pursuits as a YouTuber by creating her eponymous YouTube channel on February 20, 2018, and the first video that she uploaded on her channel was a Q&A video that she posted on August 1, 2018.
- She uploaded a video, titled FESTIVAL INSPIRED LOOKBOOK, on March 21, 2019.
- Poiema Victoria was inspired to become a vegan after watching documentaries such as COWSPIRACY: The Sustainability Secret and Forks Over Knives and also after self-educating herself about the practice. Moreover, she became a vegetarian before becoming a vegan. She has also advised everyone to try out veganism for at least a few weeks.
- She enjoys watching travel blogs.
- Poiema Victoria likes tiny, simplistic tattoos.
- She has always wanted to go to Indonesia or Bali.
- She has described herself as a very organized person and her biggest pet peeve is people who are sloppy.
- Follow Poiema Victoria on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Poiema Victoria / Instagram