|Prince Nikolai of Denmark Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1999|
Prince Nikolai of Denmark is a member of the Danish Royal Family. Nikolai is the oldest son of Prince Joachim and Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg who is his first wife. When he was born, he was the 3rd in the line of succession after his father and uncle, but he was the 6th in the line of succession to the Danish throne as of 2018. He was confirmed in 2013 in Fredensborg Palace Church in the presence of his immediate family and godparents, Crown Prince of Denmark, Nicola Baird, Peter Steenstrup, Camilla Flint, and the Earl of Wessex.
In 2018, Prince Nikolai of Denmark began working as a fashion model. He got signed into the modeling agency, Scoop Models and made his debut early in 2018 at the London Fashion Week. The prince has been admitted to Hærens Sergentskole in Varde where he will be educated as a reserve officer for 2 years.
Nikolai William Alexander Frederik
Count of Monpezat
Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Prince Nikolai of Denmark attended Krebs School in Copenhagen, Denmark. He also attended 10th grade in Herlufsholm School at Næstved and afterward, he received his upper secondary education there as well.
He later got enrolled at the Royal Danish Army’s Seargent School, Hærens Sergentskole in Varde.
Fashion Model, Member of the Danish Royal Family
- Father – Prince Joachim of Denmark (Member of the Danish Royal Family, Special Expert at Danish Defence)
- Mother – Alexandra Manley, Countess of Frederiksborg
- Siblings – Prince Felix of Denmark (Younger Brother)
- Others – Henri de Laborde de Monpezat (a.k.a. Prince Henrik of Denmark) (Paternal Grandfather) (Prince Consort of Margrethe II of Denmark), Margrethe II of Denmark (Paternal Grandmother) (The supreme authority of the Church of Denmark and Commander-in-Chief of the Danish Defence), Richard Nigel Manley (Maternal Grandfather), Christa Maria Nowotny (Maternal Grandmother), Crown Prince Frederik (Paternal Uncle), Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark (Paternal Aunt), Prince Christian of Denmark (Cousin) (Member of the Danish Royal Family), Princess Isabella of Denmark (Cousin) (Member of the Danish Royal Family), Prince Vincent of Denmark (Cousin) (Member of the Danish Royal Family), Princess Josephine of Denmark (Cousin) (Member of the Danish Royal Family), Martina Bent (Maternal Aunt), Princess Marie of Denmark (Step Mother) (Member of the Danish Royal Family), Prince Henrik Carl Joachim Alain of Denmark (Paternal Half Brother) (Member of the Danish Royal Family), Princess Athena Marguerite Françoise Marie of Denmark (Paternal Half Sister) (Member of the Danish Royal Family), Martin Jørgensen (Ex Step Father) (Cinematographer, Entrepreneur)
Prince Nikolai of Denmark is managed by Scoop models (Modeling Agency), Copenhagen, Denmark.
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Prince Felix of Denmark is of English, Chinese, Czech, and Austrian descent on his mother’s side, while, he has Danish roots on his father’s side.
Prince Nikolai of Denmark has done endorsement work for brands such as –
Best Known For
As a Model
He of Denmark debuted at the 2018 London Fashion Week.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut as himself on Go’ aften Danmark in 2002.
Prince Nikolai of Denmark Facts
- He became the Count of Monpezat on April 29, 2008, when Queen Margarethe gave the title to her male-line descendants. Prince Nikolai is known as “His Highness Prince Nikolai of Denmark, Count of Monpezat”. He has always been the prince since he was born.
- Prince Nikolai was signed to Scoop Models in 2017.
- Prince Nikolai made his runway career debut in February 2018 during the London Fashion Week. He walked alongside the supermodel, Cara Delevingne in Christopher Bailey‘s Burberry swansong.
- In June 2018, Prince Nikolai opened his first men’s wear show, Kim Jones’s Dior debut.
- His father, Prince Joachim of Denmark, and his mother, Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg, divorced in 2005. They shared custody of both Prince Nikolai, and his younger brother, Prince Felix.
- Prince Nikolai, after modeling for some time, was enrolled as a student at the Royal Danish Army’s Seargent School, Hærens Sergentskole in Varde.
- Prince Nikolai was born in Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, in Copenhagen.
- He is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Prince Nikolai of Denmark / Instagram