|Quincie Pullen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1995|
Quincie Pullen is an American social media star and poet, best known as one half of the YouTube channel titled “QuincieandCandice” alongside her best friend Candice Kirby, which has amassed more than 700k subscribers and more than 52 million views. They created the channel on September 20, 2013, but didn’t post any videos until February 2014, which were mostly lookbooks and fashion-oriented. The two then continued publishing videos regarding DIY, arts & crafts, cooking, school, lifestyle, health tips & tricks, home decoration, and gift ideas for various holidays and occasions, and around 2016, also expanded their content to include vlogs, challenges, comedy skits, and pranks.
In 2017, because Quiencie and Candice were living together in Southern California, United States, the consistency and number of video uploads increased. In 2018, their best friend, Ben Esqueda, also moved in, allowing them to also include boyfriend pranks, challenges, and add a male opinion to their discussions and Q&A videos. She is also influenced by lifestyle and motivational quotes which she loves sharing with her fanbase, and has also written her own poetry using a separate Instagram account under the handle “thoughtsbyquincie.” Quincie also has her own YouTube channel with more than 20k subscribers and has also amassed a fanbase online with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 30k followers on Twitter.
Maryland, United States
- Southern California, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Quincie only attended 1 year of actual high school, and finished the rest of her credits online, and graduated at 16.
Social Media Star, Poet
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Lauren Pullen (Sister)
Quincie Pullen is represented by The Sociable Society (Talent Agent, Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Quincie Pullen likes to keep her dating history private.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Ombre’ with ‘Dark Brown’ and ‘Black’ hair roots.
- Slim physique
- Defined jawline
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4 (UK)
Quincie Pullen has endorsed brands such as –
- Ultimate Ears (2018)
- Peppermayo (2018)
- Macy’s (2018)
- Honeybum (2019)
- MGM Grand (2019)
- Thomas’ Breakfast (2019)
- NorthStar Moving Pro (2019)
- Ulta Beauty (2019)
- DESENIO (2019)
- Dolls Kill (2019)
- ZARA (2019)
- Clarendon Co. (2019)
- JustPeriod (2019)
- Nike (2019)
- Rit Dye (2019)
- Urban Outfitters (2019)
- Starbucks (2019)
- Atticus Poetry Store (2019)
- Princess Polly Boutique (2019)
Best Known For
Her social media fanbase with more than 700k subscribers on YouTube, more than 100k followers on Instagram, and more than 30k followers on Twitter
Quincie Pullen Favorite Things
- Drink – Coffee
- Coffee Order – Half-Creamer, Half-Coffee
- Time Of Day – Sunset
- Music Genre – Country, Sappy Love Songs
- Candies – Cadbury Chocolate Eggs, Sour Gummy Worms, Takis
- TV Show – S*x and the City (1998-2004)
- Hobby – Painting
- Books – Sour Honey & Soul Food by Billy Chapata, 365 Devotions for Living Joyfully by Victoria York, Pillow Thoughts by Courtney Peppernell, A Beautiful Composition of Broken by R. H. Sin, Faith Forward Future by Chad Veach, Her Favorite Color Was Yellow by Edgar Holmes, Whiskey Words & a Shovel by R. H. Sin
- Color – Red
- Date Location – Paris, France
Quincie Pullen Facts
- She was kidnapped as a kid.
- She is a huge romantic, and wants the “old-school kinda love.”
- Quincie met Candice in 2008.
- Quincie’s 1st job was going around neighbors’ houses and asking them if they needed their lawns mowed. She also did carwashing and babysitting.
- Quincie has never been fired from a job because she always willingly quit.
- She has a teacup Yorkie dog named Jasper who she also considered naming Milo.
- Her favorite way to “rock denim” is to simply go denim-on-denim instead of wearing shirts with a different texture and feel.
- She never walks around while brushing her teeth, and strictly stays over the sink.
- According to her roommates, Ben and Candice, she is very messy.
- Quincie rarely curses.
- She almost never watches documentaries.
- The emoji that best represents Quincie is the “monkey covering his eyes.”
- Quincie’s least favorite thing about living in California, United States is being away from her family.
- Quincie sleeps like a baby, with her knees to her chest.
- She is terrified of dying by drowning.
- As of July 2019, Quincie wants 3 kids in the future.
- She once shoplifted a piece of gum, but it was by accident. She also once stole a book while in the 3rd grade just to read the continuation of the story because the previous book ended on a cliffhanger.
- Her biggest pet peeve is people staring at their phones while she’s talking to them.
- For the 1st date, she recommends going simple by putting a nice lipstick and never forgetting to use a setting spray after the desired look is achieved.
- She was 18 years old when she had her 1st kiss.
- Her worst habit is picking her scabs.
- She would pick the beach over the swimming pool.
- Quincie has 2 birthmarks.
- She would rather live in a big city than on a farm.
- She doesn’t snore while sleeping.
- According to her roommates, she tends to run late often.
- In 2016, while she attended PlayList Live event, she met and became friends with Addison Moffett, Bella Weems, and Brian Redmon.
- Her least favorite music to listen to is screamo.
- The only phobia she has is trypophobia, an aversion to the sight of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps.
- According to her, the perfect age for getting married is 28.
- If she could have dinner with 1 person, dead or alive, she would pick Harry Styles.
- Candice and Quincie tried to copy Kendal and Kylie Jenner‘s Instagram feeds for a week in early February 2018. The two also tried to dress like them for a week in the early days of their YouTube channel.
- Quincie prefers wearing sneakers instead of high heels.
- For her last meal, Quincie would choose Benihana restaurant food.
- She would like to be best friends with Taylor Swift.
- Even though her dad taught her how to, she probably wouldn’t be able to change a tire on her car, as she forgot all of his instructions.
- She doesn’t think she could be an actress and stated she would rather leave it to people with a talent for it.
- In February 2019, Quincie and Candice allowed their fanbase to give their opinion about 4 different apartments, and ultimately choose the apartment in Los Angeles, California, United States they would move into.
- She and Candice raised 2 puppies from the age of 2 weeks. They were forced to give them up to a permanent family in December 2015, which was very emotional for them both. In late March 2019, Quincie said that fostering those 2 puppies was her greatest life achievement.
- As of March 2019, she only had 1 relationship.
- On March 26, 2019, Candice pranked her that she was dating their roommate, Ben, even though they agreed it would make a weird living situation. Quincie got her back by pretending to be dating Ben herself on June 11, 2019.
- She and Candice created a vintage clothing store named FIKA, which in Swedish means “an attitude, a concept, a state of mind.” They sell their own hand-picked clothes, worn but washed clothes, some of which she paints her original poetry on.
- Quincie and Candice met up with Katie Betzing and reported having a lot of fun together at the Coachella festival in Indio, California, the United States in April 2019.
- Visit her official website @ fikavintage.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, 2nd Instagram, YouTube, 2nd YouTube, Snapchat, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Quincie Pullen / Instagram