|Rachel Crow Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 23, 1998|
Rachel Crow is an American singer, actress, and comedian, best known as the contestant in the 1st season of reality-TV singing competition The X Factor USA in 2011, and finishing in the 5th place after a sing-off against Marcus Canty. In February 2012, Rachel signed a record deal with Columbia Records, and later in the year went on a tour with Cody Simpson and guest starred in the TV series Fred: The Show. After an announcement early in the month, on June 26, 2012, Rachel Crow released her debut, self-titled EP Rachel Crow, preceded by the lead single, Mean Girls. Following her musical success, Rachel went on to star in TV series such as Big Time Rush (2012), The Office (2013), Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh (2016-2018), as well as Schooled and Teens Wanna Know, both starting in 2019.
She also borrowed her voice to Carla in the animated movie Rio 2 (2014) and starred alongside Ashleigh Murray in the independent film Deidra & Laney Rob a Train (2017). On May 19, 2017, she released a single titled Dime, and on August 3, 2018, her single Coulda Told Me featuring singer Chika was praised by the audience. On January 25, 2019, Rachel released her pop single titled Up All Night, which was remixed by Ryan Riback in late March 2019. She has amassed a large social media following, with more than 500k followers on Facebook, more than 300k subscribers on YouTube, more than 400k followers on Twitter, and more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Rachel Kelly Crow
Mead, Colorado, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Her educational history is unknown.
Singer, Actress, Comedian
- Father – Unknown (Biological), Kelly Crow (Adoptive)
- Mother – Unknown (Biological), Barbara Crow (Adoptive)
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Rachel Crow is represented by –
- Abrams Artists Agency (Talent Agent, Voice, Commercial) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- United Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Sonderview (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
Pop, Soul, R&B
- Syco Music
- Columbia Records
- Nickelodeon Records
- S-Curve Records
5 ft 0.5 in or 154 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel Crow likes to keep her dating history private.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Caucasian and Black)
She is of African-American and European descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Light Brown’ in the past.
- Long, very curly haircut
- Fuller Lips
- Short physique
- Dimpled (Cleft) chin
Rachel Crow has endorsed brands such as –
- Lull Mattress (2019)
- Fenty Beauty (2019)
Rachel Crow also appeared in a Nickelodeon Merry Nickmas! commercial in 2012.
Best Known For
- Being a contestant in the TV singing competition The X Factor USA in 2011, and finishing in the 5th place
- Her debut pop EP Rachel Crow, released on June 26, 2012
- Her roles in TV series such as Big Time Rush (2012), The Office (2013), Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh (2016-2018), Schooled (2019), and Teens Wanna Know (2019)
As a Singer
Rachel Crow released her debut EP titled Rachel Crow on June 26, 2012, via Syco Music and Columbia Records labels, which debuted on number 71 on iTunes charts. It consisted of 5 tracks – Mean Girls, Lemonade, What a Song Can Do, and Rock With You, featuring rapper Mann.
Rachel Crow made her feature film debut as Laney in the criminal drama Deidra & Laney Rob a Train in 2017.
As a voice actress, Rachel Crow made her theatrical film debut as the voice for Carla in the animated adventure film Rio 2 in 2014.
First TV Show
Rachel Crow made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode of the game-show BrainSurge on April 26, 2011.
Rachel Crow Favorite Things
- Color – Blue, Pink
- Social Media App – Instagram
- Fast Food To Order – Taco Bell
- Place – Beach
Source – Instagram
Rachel Crow Facts
- She was adopted by a couple after 1 year of having her as a foster. She said that she considered them her real parents, as they raised and loved her.
- Her biological mother was a crack cocaine addict, and Rachel grew up in crack houses and was even abused. Rachel showed no desire to find out who her biological parents are because it was “all in the past,” according to her statement.
- Growing up, she had no idea she would be a professional actress or singer. Rachel chose acting when she was 10 years old because she felt she could learn the craft, while singing scared her.
- When asked about the advice she would give to someone afraid to fail, Rachel said: “Just go for it!”. Despite her massive experience in the music industry, she admitted she was always a little afraid to fail herself.
- Her favorite memory of filming TV series Schooled (2019), was when she exchanged chunky, uncomfortable boots for slippers in-between scenes with actress AJ Michalka, as well as any scene with Bryan Callen, as he made her laugh uncontrollably.
- She auditioned for The X Factor in 2011 with the song Mercy by Duffy.
- During The X Factor competition, Rachel sang Who You Are by Jessie J, I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston, If I Were a Boy by Beyoncé Knowles, Baby by Justin Bieber, Nothin’ on You by B.o.B and Bruno Mars, as well as Music and Me by Michael Jackson, among others.
- Her single Up All Night (2019) was about a crush she had on somebody, and that somebody had a crush on her, which she said never happened to her. Rachel said that the person still hasn’t found out that the song was dedicated to him/her.
- Her celebrity crush is Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She gets inspiration for her music by going through things, and songwriting is a form of therapy for her.
- Rachel respects all religions, sexual orientations, and races, and has shown support against various banning of people based on their ethnicity or religion, as she believes we’re all the same – just humans.
- When asked about the way she spends her free time, Rachel admitted she was a boring person, and that she simply lies in bed and watches Netflix with her friends around, because she doesn’t like to be alone.
- An artist she would love to collaborate with is Eminem, who is her favorite rapper.
- Rachel was cast in summer 2017 for the movie Bumblebee (2018), starring Hailee Steinfeld and John Cena, but none of her scenes made the final cut. It left her heartbroken, but she decided to take it as just 1 of the trials and tribulations in life.
- Her biggest pet peeve is being bare feet on any types of surfaces, as she always wears socks, shoes, or slippers.
- Rachel is vegan and loves ordering Taco Bell fast food, and bean tacos with lettuce, and nacho fries are her favorite.
- In September 2017, Rachel was named “Artist of the Month” by Elvis Duran and she performed her single Dime live on The Today Show soon after.
- In an interview in late March 2019, Rachel said she was already working on an EP album, and that it would come out later in the year.
- Visit her official website @ iamrachelcrow.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Spotify, and iTunes.
Featured Image by Ekupelian / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0