Randy Orton workout alone is not sufficient, his diet also has a great role in keeping him building good physique. Randy Orton takes high protein and low carbohydrate diet. The wrestling matches occur throughout the year, so he can’t fool himself by doing dieting.
Moreover, protein is needed for muscle recovery. Randy Orton diet takes care of the following things:-
- Randy is a big fan of Sushi. So, he takes Sushi thrice a week.
- Randy takes protein powder and meal replacement bars as a source of protein.
- Randy Orton believes in eating late night but avoids carbohydrates, generally after 8 p.m.
- He eats egg whites, chicken, cottage cheese, fish, which is a great source of protein.
- This young champion takes carbs in the form of potatoes, oatmeal and pancakes (mostly). But, he tries to maintain a low level of carb.
- Unlike other professional wrestlers, he never-ever takes junk food (I repeat – never).
And the result his there, in front of us. His good physique and body posture is the result of combined efforts from his workout and his proteinaceous diet.
i love your workout routine bro it really helps trying to build my self up to become a correctional officer in philadelphia county. thanks so much
WWE BEST OF SUPERSTAR RANDY ORTON
plese send me diti chart