|Rittz Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1980|
Rittz is an American rapper and songwriter who has released many albums, mixtapes, extended plays, and tracks like The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant, Next to Nothing, Put a Crown on It, Last Call, Top of the Line, Picture Perfect, Rittzmas, White Jesus, White Jesus: Revival, After Mornin’ EP, Ghost Story, Switch Lanes (ft. Mike Posner), Picture Perfect (ft. Tech N9ne), Bloody Murdah (ft. Tech N9ne), Inside the Groove (ft. Mike Posner and E-40), Propane (ft. Devin the Dude and MJG), Walter White Boys 2 (with Bootleg Kev), Happy Ending, Dork Rap, Wake Up Call (ft. Yelawolf and Twista), As You Are, Still Standing (with Stevie Stone and Dan Marsala), F****d Up Day, and Toxic.
Jonathan Matthew McCollum
Rittz, Rittz the Rapper
Waynesburg, Greene County, Pennsylvania, United States
Strange Music, Cli-n-tel
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $4 Million.
6 ft or 183 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He was 8 years old when he and his family shifted to the suburbs of Gwinnett County, Georgia.
- His parents took great interest in rock and roll and that influenced Rittz’s musical taste as well.
- Rittz has been through many ups and downs throughout his career as a musician and around 2003, his career stalled and he once said, “I won Battlegrounds on Hot 107.9, got retired and sh*t and felt like I was ‘bout to make it. But, so many industry up and downs, with managers, contracts…”. He was left dejected and broke until rapper Yelawolf contacted him in 2009 and things took a turn.
- On April 30, 2013, he released his debut studio album titled The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant and it features guest appearances by artists like Big K.R.I.T., Mike Posner, Suga Free, Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, and Yelawolf. The album peaked at #6 on the US Independent Albums (Billboard) chart, at #8 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, and at #25 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- Rittz has said that he has done various 9 to 5 jobs, including working in the restaurant industry.
- His 5th studio album Put a Crown on It was released on November 29, 2019, and it included songs such as Toxic, Feet Up (ft. Paul Wall), Sound Check (ft. Jelly Roll), Wake Up Call (ft. Yelawolf and Twista), Fake Smile, Paranoid and High (ft. Dizzy Wright), Name Tattoo (ft. Big Hud and Too $hort), and On the Line. It was ranked at #6 on the US Independent Albums (Billboard) chart and at #57 on the US Top Album Sales (Billboard) chart.
Featured Image by Rittz / Instagram