|Sadie Frost Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1965|
Sadie Frost is a talented actress, producer, designer, and a former model. She has worked in films such as Diamond Skulls, A Ghost in Monte Carlo, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Magic Hunter, Shopping, Presence of Mind, An Ideal Husband, and Uprising. She is known for her relationship with food and has published a book titled “Nourish: Mind, Body & Soul” with friend Amber Rose and sister Holly Davidson.
Sadie Liza Vaughan
Islington, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Sadie Frost enrolled at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London. However, she left it and joined Hampstead School in London instead.
Actress, Producer, Designer, Former Model
- Father – David Vaughan (Psychedelic Artist who worked for The Beatles)
- Mother – Mary Davidson (Actress)
- Others – Holly Davidson (Step-Sister) (Actress ), Jade Davidson (Step-Sister) (Actress), Jessi Frost (Half-Sister) (Primary School Teacher), Gabriel Jupiter Vaughan (Half-Brother), Tobias Vaughan (Half-Brother), Sunshine Purple Tara Velvet (Step-Sister)
Sadie Frost is managed by –
- Blonde to Black Pictures, Production Company, London, United Kingdom
- United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, United Kingdom
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sadie Frost has dated –
- Gary Kemp – In 1981, Sadie met singer-songwriter and band member of Spandau Ballet, Gary Kemp, during the making of the band’s music video “Gold” (1983). Shortly after that, they started dating and got married on May 7, 1988. They parent a son named Finlay Munro Kemp (born 1990). However, they separated on August 19, 1995.
- Jude Law (1995-2003) – Sadie and actor Jude Law first met during the filming of Shopping (1994). Sadie felt a strong attraction towards Jude after their first meeting. Later, after divorcing her husband, Gary Kemp, she started dating Jude in 1995 and also bought a house with him. The couple married on September 2, 1997. They have 3 children together – son Rafferty Law (born October 6, 1996), daughter Iris Law (born October 25, 2000), and another son Rudy Law (born September 10, 2002). Sadie and Jude started having trouble in marriage owing to Sadie’s manic depression and Jude’s closeness to actress Sienna Miller. The couple divorced on October 29, 2003.
- Darren Strowger (2013-Present) – In 2013, Sadie started a relationship with multi-millionaire businessman, Darren Strowger. The couple was introduced to one another by Sadie’s good friend and model, Kate Moss.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tends to keep shoulder length cropped hairstyle
- Rounded chin
- Slightly arched eyebrows
Sadie Frost has either promoted or endorsed brands like –
- Kimpton Fitzroy London
- Ghost London
- Addison Lee Cabs
Best Known For
- Appearing in films like Diamond Skulls (1989), A Ghost in Monte Carlo (1990), Bram Stoker’s Dracula (1992), Magic Hunter (1994), Shopping (1994), Presence of Mind (1999), An Ideal Husband (2000), and Uprising (2001)
- Founding the production company Blonde to Black Pictures in 2012 with her long-term friend and producer, Emma Comley, as an initiative to develop challenging and quality films. Her production works include Two for Joy (2018), Rags (2016), Set the Thames on Fire (2015), David Vaughan: Black on Canvas (2015), Buttercup Bill (2014), Dotty (2013), Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (2004), Enchantment (2004), and Love, Honor and Obey (2004).
In 1979, she made her feature film debut in the family drama film, A Horse Called Jester, as Tina Harris.
In 2001, she made her theatrical film debut as a voice actress in the romantic drama film, The Anniversary Party, as Lucy. However, she was uncredited for her role.
First TV Show
In 1987, she made her first TV show appearance in the comedy crime drama series, Boon, as a nurse.
In 2003, she made her TV show debut as a voice actress by providing her vocals to the reality series, Bedsitcom.
Sadie Frost has always been conscious of her diet and has stayed fit through exercises. When she was a child, she did exercises, gymnastics, and dancing. Sadie practices yoga and meditation daily.
She has been a vegetarian throughout her life. She has also co-written the book, Nourish: Mind, Body & Soul (2014), along with friend Amber Rose and sister Holly Davidson to share her perfective towards living a healthier lifestyle.
Sadie Frost Favorite Things
- Word – Serenity
- Things – Her children, friends, family, animals, photographs, and diaries
Source – The Guardian, The Telegraph
Sadie Frost Facts
- She had a “chaotic but positive” childhood.
- She grew up in Ashton-under-Lyne, Lancashire.
- In 1999, Sadie, along with her friend Jemima French, started the fashion label, Frost French. It lasted till 2011.
- She was just 19 when she joined the Manchester Royal Exchange Theatre.
- Supermodel Kate Moss is her best friend.
- Kate Moss is also the godmother of her daughter, Iris.
- She herself is the godmother of Kate Moss’ daughter, Lila Grace Moss.
- BBC Radio 1 deejay, Nick Grimshaw, is her son Rudy’s godfather.
- She is the happiest when she has a big Sunday lunch with all her children.
- She has a fear of heights.
- Her earliest memory is stealing a packet of biscuits from the local corner shop in Primrose Hill, when she was 3, not realizing that it could be bought with money.
- The person she admires the most is her mother who had her at the age of 16.
- Growing up, she wanted to be a dancer or an actress.
- The trait that she deplores the most in herself is anxiety.
- The trait that she deplores the most in others is unreliability.
- Her most embarrassing moment was when she tried to keep up with her kids’ skiing in Austria and got snowmobiled off the mountain.
- She would like Vicky McClure to play her in the film of her life.
- Her most treasured possession is an intimate letter that her father wrote her before he died.
- A book that changed her life is Lord Of The Flies by William Golding.
- She would invite Vivien Leigh, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Katharine Hepburn, and Judy Garland to her dream dinner party.
- Words or phrases that she overuses are “Do you know what I mean?” and “Like”.
- She would like the song Come Together by The Beatles to be played at her funeral.
- Her greatest indulgence is having good red wine and hummus.
- Her dream weekend away is getting out of London and staying in a homely, low-key, old-fashioned hotel in the Cotswolds.
- According to her, the best tip for a happier life is to meditate every day as it clears the mind and everything starts falling into place.
- Her worst habit is over-planning.
- Her last meal would be a toasted rye sandwich with cheese, tomato, and onion.
- She has supported charities like Sir Hubert von Herkomer Arts Foundation and the Teenage Cancer Trust.
- Follow Sadie Frost on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Sadie Frost / Instagram