|Sarah Bro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1996|
Sarah Bro is a Danish Olympic swimmer who took part in the women’s 4×100 meter freestyle relay event at the 2016 Summer Olympics. However, her claim to fame came from her relationship with actor and singer Zac Efron.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sarah once pursued a degree in social science.
In November 2018, Sarah began training at the University of Southern California. Nevertheless, she has also trained at the Stellenbosch University in South Africa.
- Siblings – Signe Bro (Younger Sister) (Swimmer)
Sarah is represented by Nina of Social Works.
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Zac Efron (2019) – In March 2019, Sarah was romantically linked with Olympic actor and singer, Zac Efron. She had once claimed that Zac had manipulated and brainwashed her and went through a traumatic relationship with Zac.
Race / Ethnicity
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Sarah has either endorsed or promoted various brands including MARIA BLACK, 7 DAYS ACTIVE, Kari Traa, and Nelly.Com.
Sarah Bro Favorite Things
- Music Genres – R&B, Hip-Hop
Source – Hollywood Life
Sarah Bro Facts
- Initially, Sarah wanted to be a doctor.
- Sarah once stated that she loves to listen to music by Beyonce, Post Malone, Drake, Frank Ocean.
- One of her highest achievements till May 2021, was a bronze medal in the 4×50 freestyle at the 2014 World Championships.
- She considers bobsledder and hurdler Lolo Jones to be her inspiration.
- In her free time, Bro likes to watch Netflix and spend time with her family and friends.
- She loves to eat everything that is cooked by her mother.
Featured Image By Sarah Bro / Instagram