|Seth Rollins Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0.75 in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1986|
Seth Rollins is an American professional wrestler known for his successful wrestling career and for having performed under popular wrestling promotions like NXT. He has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Progenex, FitAID, Reebok, and TRIFECTA. Seth has a huge social media fan base with more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than 3 million followers on Twitter, and more than 5 million followers on Facebook.
Colby Daniel Lopez
Seth Rollins, Gixx, Taj the Destroyer, Tyler Black
Davenport, Iowa, United States
Buffalo, Iowa, United States
Seth attended Davenport West High School.
Seth Rollins is signed up with WWE, Inc.
6 ft 0¾ in or 185 cm
98 kg or 216 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Seth Rollins has dated –
- Zahra Schreiber – The Former NXT wrestler Zahra Schreiber was reportedly dating Seth Rollins in the past.
- Leighla Schultz (2015-2016) – Seth was romantically involved with Leighla in 2015. However, they decided to break up in 2016 after a series of n*de photos of his rumored flame Zahra surfaced the internet.
- Sarah Alesandrelli (2016-2019) – Sarah began dating Seth in 2016. The two announced their relationship on Instagram. The two were regularly seen walking the red carpet together and often posted pictures on social media. In February 2019, the couple separated which was revealed by her on her Twitter. But, the separation was amicable.
- Becky Lynch (2019-Present) – In May 2019, the news broke that Seth Rollins is dating Irish wrestler and actress, Becky Lynch. This was confirmed during a Twitter communication with Beth Phoenix. In August 2019, Becky and Seth got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Seth has Armenian, German, and Irish lineage.
Seth prefers to dye his hair in shades of blonde.
- His long hair
- Usually seen sporting a beard
- Tattoo on his back and left wrist
Seth has used his social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Compex USA
- Team Soul Training
- Rogue Fitness
- SKINS USA
Best Known For
- Being the first NXT Champion
- Being the only wrestler ever to hold the 3 major wrestling crowns – The FCW Championship, NXT Championship, and the WWE Championship
First Wrestling Match
Seth made his wrestling debut in 2005 for Scott County Wrestling (SCW). He later went on to win the SCW Heavyweight Championship in 2005.
Seth Rollins made his theatrical film debut in the action-thriller Armed Response as Brett in 2017.
First TV Show
Apart from the broadcast of his wrestling matches, Seth made his TV show debut as himself on The Daily Show in 2015.
Seth is a huge fan of cross-fit training which helps control his heart rate and increases his metabolism. He began his cross-fit journey after experimenting with hardcore workouts. He immediately noticed the difference.
Seth works out 5 days a week and maintains a healthy diet while on the road. He avoids junk food completely but occasionally loves to binge on pizza and ice cream.
Seth Rollins Favorite Things
- City – Vienna
Source – Instagram
Seth Rollins Facts
- He owns the Black and Brave Wrestling Academy in Moline, Illinois which he started in 2013.
- Seth began wrestling at the young age of 14.
- He considered his rock idol to be Henry Rollins and hence incorporated the name “Rollins” in the wrestling ring.
- He initially aspired to be a footballer.
- Seth is fond of playing video games when he is off wrestling.
- His parents separated when he was young and he is close to his mother.
- He was shy and enjoyed listening to rock music during his teenage years.
- Seth is good friends with co-wrestler Cesaro.
Featured Image by Super Festivals / Flickr / CC BY-2.0