Cape Town, South Africa
Shamilla Miller went to the Hottentots Holland High School.
She later got enrolled at the AFDA: The School for the Creative Economy in Cape Town. She graduated from the institute with a Bachelor’s degree in Film and Live Performance.
Shamilla Miller is represented by –
- Johannesburg-based MLA Actor Management
- Cape Town-based Artistes Personal Management
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shamilla Miller has dated –
- Clifford Joshua – As per her Instagram feed, we know that she has a boyfriend named Clifford Joshua. She often posts pictures of him on her Instagram account.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly Hair
- Fuller Lips
- Strong jawline
Shamilla Miller has appeared in a TV commercial for the South African fast food chain, Steers.
She has appeared in other local TV commercials as well and has used her social media activity to promote various products.
She grew up in a multi-faith household as her father is a Muslim and her mother is a Christian.
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Athena in the BBC action drama TV series, Troy: Fall of a City.
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in crime thriller movie, Zulu, which had Orlando Bloom and Forest Whitaker in the lead roles.
First TV Show
In 2016, Shamilla Miller made her first TV show appearance in The Caribbean episode of the action drama TV series, Hooten & the Lady.
Shamilla relies on her active lifestyle to keep her body in perfect shape. She loves to go out with her friends for hiking. Shamilla is also a fan of horse riding. She also likes to go for long bicycle rides when she has free time on her hands.
Shamilla Miller Favorite Things
- Perfect Leading Men – Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Will Smith
- Dinner Party Guests – Jennifer Lawrence, The Rolling Stones, and Alfred Hitchcock
Source – Channel 24, Cape Town Magazine
Shamilla Miller Facts
- In 2016, she participated in the BET reality TV show, Top Actor Africa. She managed to reach the top 5 in the competition but failed to win the competition.
- Shamilla is pretty fond of ink art and has got a number of tattoos including coordinates of the place she was born at. She got her first ink art at the age of 20.
- To prepare for her role in Amaza, she decided to take surfing lessons at Gary’s Surf School in Muizenberg.
- She wanted to become an actress from a very young age and while in high school, she appeared in several school productions.
- When she was in the 11th grade, she was given an opportunity to hang out on the sets of South African bilingual soap opera Egoli: Place of Gold for 2 days as part of an internship arrangement.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Shamilla Miller / Instagram