|Shannel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1979|
Shannel is an American drag queen and television personality whose claim to fame was appearing in season 1 of RuPaul’s Drag Race in 2009. She has more than 100k followers on Twitter, more than 200k followers on Instagram, and more than 150k followers on Facebook.
Orange County, California, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
He studied at Pacifica High School.
Drag Queen, Television Personality
- Father – Gary Watkins
- Mother – Debbie Watkins
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Shannel has dated –
- Derrick Barry – Shannel was in a relationship with drag queen and Britney Spears impersonator Derrick Barry in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Striking eye makeup
Shannel Favorite Things
Source – RuPaulsDragRace.Fandom.com, OCRegister.com, LasVegasSpectrum.com
- Bryan donned his first drag outfit at the age of 15 and competed in a Halloween drag contest, which he won.
- He previously worked as a beauty adviser with the cosmetic brand, Chanel.
- Shannel is named after her first Siamese cat.
- Her ‘Medusa with snakes’ outfit was listed as one of RuPaul‘s favorite costumes from the show’s entire run.
- She is a skilled character illusionist and has created the illusions of stars like Lucille Ball, Joan Crawford, Madonna, Judy Garland, etc.
- Shannel’s famous wig reveal during her lip sync to Whitney Houston‘s The Greatest Love of All started a trend imitated by several others on RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- She stunned the judges by nominating herself for elimination in episode 6 of the reality show. She was eliminated the same week after finishing in the 4th place.
- In 2013, she was featured in Lady Gaga‘s music video for Applause with other drag queens such as Courtney Act, Raven, Shangela, Detox Icunt, and Morgan McMichaels.
Featured Image by Shannel / Instagram