|Sharam Diniz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 2, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sharam Diniz is an Angolan fashion model, actress, social media star, and businesswoman. She is best known for her Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show appearances in 2012 and 2015, as well as being a series regular as Naomi Brito on the TV series Alma e Coração starting in 2018. She is also the founder of the Sharam Hair & Beauty Company.
Sharam-Sharam da Conceição Diniz
New York City, New York, United States
Fashion Model, Social Media Star, Actress, Businesswoman
- Mother – Virgínia Diniz (Flight Attendant)
- Siblings – Sarissari Diniz (Brother) (Artist). She also has other brothers and sisters.
Sharam Diniz is represented by –
- Uno Models (Manager) in Barcelona, Spain
- Nomad Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Monster Management (Manager) in Milan, Italy
- Models 1 (Manager) in London, England, United Kingdom
- Ice Models (Manager) in Cape Town, South Africa
- One Management (Manager) in New York City, New York, United States
- Premium Models (Manager) in Paris, France
- Glam Celebrity (Manager) in Portugal
- Way Model Management (Manager) in São Paulo, Brazil
- MP Management (Manager) in Stockholm, Sweden
- Select Model Management (Manager) in Stockholm, Sweden
- ZTPR (Publicist) in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sharam Diniz has dated –
- Marcelo Costa (2007-2017) – After 9 years of dating, she married the management student, Marcelo Costa, in March 2016. They divorced in the summer of 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Latino and Black)
She is of Angolan and Portuguese descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown,’ ‘Red,’ and ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Strong cheekbones
- Beautiful smile
- Tall height
Sharam Diniz has endorsed brands such as –
- Tom Ford
- Cushnie et Ochs
- Juicy Couture
- Ralph Lauren
- Armani Exchange
- 7 For All Mankind
- Anne Klein
She has also appeared in an ad for Made in Portugal.
Sharam Diniz Favorite Things
- Music Genre – R&B, Hip-Hop
- Guilty Pleasure Song – Money on My Mind by Sam Smith
- Mantra – Aum (Sacred Sound In The Indian Religions)
- Place To Travel To – The Cape of Good Hope
- TV Show – Empire
- Drink – Malibu Red Bull With Lime
Source – GQ.co.za, GQ
Sharam Diniz Facts
- Her name, Sharam-Sharam, has roots in the Persian/Arabic language and translates to “shyness and modesty.” Her dad picked it.
- Sharam was born in Angola but felt very connected to Portugal because her grandfather and her family lived there. Her parents also own a house in Lisbon.
- She started relaxing her hair at the age of 5 because her natural texture was too painful to manage or put into braids.
- Sharam always dreamed of having long, straight hair. Her mom would bring her wigs from Paris and Sharam would play different characters in front of a mirror and dream of becoming an actress.
- After she auditioned in Luanda, Angola, at the age of 17, she was noticed and signed by L’Agence from Portugal. The next year, in 2009, she won the Ford Supermodel Portugal competition.
- Her modeling debut was in an advertisement for a 2011 Victoria’s Secret spring collection.
- Only after she moved to New York, Sharam discovered that a Brazilian blowout technique was a way to straighten her hair without damaging the curls.
- She shaved her hair in 2018, inspired by the beauty and confidence of women such as Maria Borges and Lupita Nyong’o, who also “rocked” short hair.
- Sharam has walked the runway for brands/designers such as Vivienne Westwood, Cushnie et Ochs, Balmain, Prabal Gurung, Rag & Bone, Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, Hervé Léger, Jason Wu, and Carolina Herrera.
- Portugal awarded her with a Globos de Ouro (Golden Globe) in the category of “Best Female Model” in 2013.
- She has appeared in covers and editorials of magazines such as Vogue, GQ, Glamour, Interview, Sports Illustrated, and Elle.
- Sharam would pick beachside over the poolside.
- She would pick vodka over whiskey.
- She would pick Kylie Jenner over Kim Kardashian.
- One of the scariest things Sharam has done in her life is cliff-diving.
Featured Image by Sharam Diniz / Instagram