|Shipra Goyal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shipra Goyal is an Indian singer, lyricist, and music composer who has released several hit tracks such as Ishq Bulava, Angreji Wali Madam, Ungli, Tutti Bole Wedding Di, Yadaan Teriyaan, Lovely VS PU, Mainu Ishq Lagaa, and Paro.
She came in first place during her 12th board exams in Liberal arts education. Shilpa graduated from Hindu College with a degree in Classical Indian Music.
Singer, Lyricist, Music Composer
- Father – Subhash (Singer)
- Mother – Anju Goyal (Singer)
Blue Beat Studios
5 ft 6.5 in or 169 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Heart-shaped face
Shipra Goyal Facts
- Her parents are from Mansa, Punjab. However, she was raised in Delhi.
- Both of her parents are Delhi-based singers. Hence, Shipra leaned towards singing at an early age and traveled to performances with her parents very often.
- She was academically brilliant in school and even took part in various music competitions.
- Shipra has trained in Indian classical music.
- At the age of 21, Shipra joined Bollywood as a playback singer.
- In 2013, Shipra relocated from Delhi to Mumbai.
- She released her debut single titled Ishq Bulaava with singer Vishal–Shekhar in 2014.
- Shipra has collaborated with several hit artists such as Alfaaz, Babbu Maan, Garry Sandhu, Arjan Dhillon, Gippy Grewal, and Kulwinder Billa.
- She is the founder of the Shipra Goyal Foundation which was formed on June 8, 2021, aimed to help the needy.
- Shipra made her debut feature film appearance as herself in Laiye Je Yaarian in 2019.
Featured Image By Shipra Goyal / Instagram