|Shivani Raghuvanshi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shivani Raghuvanshi is an Indian actress who is known for having been cast as Jaspreet Kaur in Prime Video drama series Made in Heaven. In addition to that, she has also played a variety of other on-screen roles in projects such as Neelu in Titli, Preeti in Angrezi Mein Kehte Hain, Jaan in Jaan Jigar: Beloved, Vasudha Singh in Raat Akeli Hai, Nikhat Ismail in Posham Pa, and Ami in Jutti, the shoe.
Shivani Raghuvanshi studied at Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College which is a constituent college of the University of Delhi.
- Sibling – Shubham Raghuvanshi (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Shivani Raghuvanshi is of Indian descent.
- Prominent nose
- Disarming smile
Shivani Raghuvanshi Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Neelu in the 2014 Bollywood neo-noir drama film, Titli, in which she starred alongside Ranvir Shorey, Amit Sial, Shashank Arora, and Lalit Behl. Also, the film bagged the “Best Foreign First Film (Critics Award)” at the French Syndicate of Cinema Critics 2016 as well as the “NETPAC Award” at the Hawaii International Film Festival.
- In the year 2016, Shivani Raghuvanshi won the 22nd Screen Award for “Most Promising Newcomer Female”.
- She also co-starred alongside Sanjay Mishra, Pankaj Tripathi, Brijendra Kala, Ekavali Khanna, and Anshuman Jha in the critically acclaimed 2017 Hindi-language romantic drama film, Angrezi Mein Kehte Hain, which had its world premiere at the 14th Annual South Asian International Film Festival held in New York City on December 15, 2017.
- Alongside Arjun Mathur, Sobhita Dhulipala, Kalki Koechlin, Jim Sarbh, and Shashank Arora, Shivani Raghuvanshi co-starred in the 2019 drama web television series, Made in Heaven, which revolves around the lives of two wedding planners in Delhi who run an agency named Made in Heaven.
Featured Image by SpotboyE / YouTube / CC BY 3.0