|Simon Fuller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 1960|
Simon’s early education happened in Cyprus.
Later, he studied in Accra, Ghana because his family shifted there.
Finally, he went to Hastings Grammar School in Hastings, East Sussex.
Talent manager, A&R representative, television producer, creator of the Idol franchise
- Father – Served an ex-Royal Air Force pilot. Post which he decided to take up teaching as an involuntary activity.
- Siblings – Kim Fuller (Brother), Mark Fuller (Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm (Approx)
77 kg or 170 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Simon Fuller has dated –
- Emma Bunton (1996-2002) – Bunton, a former member of the famous Spice Girls band and a singer dated Fuller for 6 long years from 1996 to 2002. As per the rumors, their relationship was also one of the reasons that led to sacking of Fuller from the management of the Spice Girls.
- Natalie Swanston (2008–Present) – The duo got married in the year 2008. Blessed with a lovely daughter, the couple is mostly shuttling between several countries due to Fuller’s work pattern. Natalie, on the other hand, loves designing and taking care of the interiors of their massive real estate establishments.
Race / Ethnicity
- Plump Cheeks
- Fuller Jawline
Best Known For
Having created the franchise American Idol in the United States.
First TV Show
In 1999, Simon appeared on the musical comedy show S Club 7 in Miami as himself.
Simon Fuller has not revealed much of the details regarding this. Hence, the celeb’s fitness regime remains ambiguous.
Simon Fuller Favorite Things
- Industry – Music
- TV Shows – Any animal-related show
- Place – America
Source – Forbes
Simon Fuller Facts
- An influential figure in British popular culture, Simon has managed several known celebs such as Victoria and David Beckham, Sir Bradley Wiggins, Steven Tyler, Lewis Hamilton, Andy Murray, Amy Winehouse, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Will Young, Emma Bunton, Lisa Marie Presley, Gary Barlow, Cathy Dennis, Aloe Blacc, Steve McManaman and many others.
- Time magazine mentioned Fuller as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2007.
- Due to his exemplary work portfolio, Simon Fuller was also certified as the most successful British manager in the field of music by the Billboard magazine in 2008. He was also presented with the PGA Award by Producers Guild of America in 2008.
- He kickstarted his career in 1981 at Chrysalis Records by working towards Madonna’s first hit “Holiday”. Later, in a very short while, he initiated his own management agency by the name of “19 Entertainment” which he eventually sold to CKX, Inc.
- In 2016, Sunday Times Rich List valued Simon Fuller at £415 million.
- From celebrity management to expansion in fashion, Fuller has stakes in several fashion enterprises including Victoria Beckham Ltd.
- He has served as the executive producer of the show So You Think You Can Dance.
- Simon has been David Beckham’s closest advisor since a long time. In 2003, he constructed a full-fledged joint partnership with the celebrity footballer.
- Apart from being an accomplished business personality, Simon Fuller has worked for many social causes raised by organizations like UNICEF, Greenpeace, WWF, Comic Relief and many more. He also founded Malaria No More UK in 2009.
- The celebrity producer/entrepreneur has several properties to his name across the world. In addition to the gamut of accolades to his names, University of Brighton also awarded him an honorary degree in 2014.
- He is not on social media.