|Simone Khambatta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1991|
Simone Khambatta is an Indian fashion designer and social media personality who is best known for being the founder of the Simply Simone studio. However, she came into the limelight after being called in for questioning by Narcotics Control Bureau in reference to late actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide case as well as for the abuse of drugs.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Simone had studied at the Dubai Modern High School, Dubai and from there, she had gone on to attend the Parsons School of Design | The New School in New York City, New York.
After graduating from Parsons, Simone joined the London College of Fashion.
- Father – Erach Khambatta (Businessman)
- Mother – Saranga Kapur Khambatta (Home Maker)
- Siblings – Aviva Beckmann (Sister), Shawn Khambatta (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Simone has dated –
- Karan Panthaky – According to the Magzter, she and her now-husband Karan Panthaky started dating one another in grade 10. The couple has 2 children – a daughter named Serena and a son named Zephyr.
Race / Ethnicity
She has a beauty spot close to her upper lip.
Simone Khambatta Facts
- She was born in Mumbai but raised in Dubai.
- Simone is close friends with actress Rhea Chakraborty and Rakul Preet Singh.
- After attending the London College of Fashion, Simone launched her very own line of apparel called Simply Simone.
- In September 2020, it was announced by the media that Simone along with well-known actress Sara Ali Khan and Rakul Preet Singh was called in for questioning by the Narcotics Control Bureau after a confession by her friend Rhea Chakraborty linked them to drug abuse.
- Other than being a fashion designer, Simone is also a content creator who is known for her family vlogs, DIY’s, and a segment called “Top 5” that she uploads to her YouTube channel MamaSays.
- She and prominently known actor Ranveer Singh have been friends with one another since the age of 11.
Featured Image by The Tribune / Tribune India