|Sneako Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sneako is an American YouTuber and content creator who went viral with his video “Would You Say the N-Word for 1 Dollar” on his main channel, SNEAKO. His channel mostly featured content such as vlogs, internet rants, and political videos but was banned in 2022.
Nicolas “Nico” Kenn De Balinthazy
New York City, New York, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
YouTuber, Content Creator
- Siblings – Vincent (Brother), Julie (Sister)
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sneako has dated –
- Lily Fofana – Sneako was in a relationship with Lily Fofana.
Note: In 2019, Sneako revealed that he had been in an open relationship with his then-girlfriend and had also been to quite a few swinger parties where he changed partners. Further, Sneako went on to state that he did this because he was guilty of cheating on his girlfriend and ex-girlfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and Asian)
Sneako has Haitian ancestry on his father’s side and Filipino ancestry on his mother’s side.
- His tall height
- Sports a thin mustache and trimmed goatee
He converted to Islam in April 2023.
- His father was raised in France but later relocated to the United States.
- Sneako joined the YouTube community with his mainstream channel on April 9, 2013. Initially, he would upload videos of Call of Duty gameplay content. The first video that he uploaded to his channel was in May of 2013.
- He also ran a secondary channel titled SHNEAKO which he began in 2022.
- Sneako used to run a podcast called the One Minute Podcast which featured sociopolitical commentary and hot takes.
- He had been a part of YouTuber and philanthropist MrBeast‘s team in the past.
- Some of the most-watched videos on his main channel were “Would You Say the N-Word for 1 Dollar”, “Is It Okay To Be Fat”, and “Why Men and Women Aren’t Equal.”
- Over the years, he has developed a lot of hatred amongst the online community for his misogynistic, homophobic, and transphobic content.
- In September 2022, Sneako was banned from Twitter after he had challenged commentator HasanAbi to a fight. However, his account was reinstated in November of that year.
- On October 3, 2022, both of his YouTube channels were terminated by YouTube as a result of alleged “severe or repeated violations of YouTube’s TOS.” Following this, he began uploading videos to Rumble.com.
- Sneako is a huge fan of NY Drill music.
Featured Image By Sneako / Instagram