|Sona Matufkova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1991|
Sona Matufkova is a Slovak model who is distinguished for walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Emporio Armani, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Philipp Plein, Calvin Klein, and Vera Wang. Sona has also appeared on the cover of several magazines such as Sure, Amica, L’Officiel, and Flair and in campaigns for several brands such as United Colors of Benetton, Pennyblack, and Tosca Blu Bags & Shoes.
Sona is represented by –
- Exit Model Management – Bratislava (Mother agency)
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Meraki Models – New York
- TFM Model Management – Oslo
- MP Management – Stockholm
- Donna Models – Tokyo
- Uno Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- Hollywood Model Management
5 ft 11½ in or 181.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Sona has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- United Colors of Benetton Fragrance
- Tosca Blu Bags & Shoes
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Calvin Klein, Emporio Armani, C’N’C Costume National, Gant, and Dolce & Gabbana
- Modeling for top designers like Marc Jacobs, Philipp Plein, Vera Wang, and Sam Frenzel
- Having been featured on the cover of several magazines like Sure, L’Officiel, Amica, and Flair
First Fashion Week
Sona debuted at the Ready to Wear – Autumn /Winter 2008 fashion week. She walked for brands such as Blugirl by Blumarine and Iceberg.
Sona Matufkova Facts
- She grew up in Slovakia.
- In 2006, she started modeling at the age of 15. The same year, she signed with IMG Models.
- In 2007, she signed with Why Not Models.
- Sona has worked with some of the top fashion photographers including Alessandro Dal Buoni.
- She is friends with Frida Gustavsson and Mirte Maas.
- She does not have a verified social media account.
Featured Image by Sona Matufkova / Instagram