|Sonny Digital Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sonny Digital is an American record producer, rapper, and DJ who is known for having worked with many celebrated artists of the industry as well as for having been associated with several albums and songs such as Same Damn Time by Future, Based on a T.R.U. Story by 2 Chainz, ILoveMakonnen’s self-titled debut EP, and Racks by YC. Moreover, Sonny Digital has also gained a huge social media fan base as he enjoys more than a million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Sonny Corey Uwaezuoke
Saginaw, Saginaw County, Michigan, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Record Producer, Rapper, DJ
- Sibling – Okezie (Older Brother) (Musician)
Sonny Digital is managed by Rico Brooks.
Hip Hop, Trap
Vocals, FL Studio
Universal, 1017 Brick Squad, Rollin Records, Sonny Digital Music Group, E1
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Note – Sonny Digital has a son who can often be seen with him in his pictures uploaded on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean body
- Multiple tattoos all over his body (including his face)
Sonny Digital has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of PUMA, Filling Pieces, etc.
Sonny Digital Favorite Things
Source – Wikipedia
Sonny Digital Facts
- He grew up in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Sonny Digital released his debut mixtape, Digital History, in 2011.
- Over the years, he has served as a lead artist in several projects like Behind the Muzik, Black G.O.A.T, Gorilla Zoe World, Business Man, and I Got.
- He has worked with a number of distinguished artists and musicians such as Future, Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz, Drake, 50 Cent, Rick Ross, 21 Savage, Juicy J, Waka Flocka Flame, Wiz Khalifa, French Montana, XXXTentacion, Mistah F.A.B., Trae, Ca$h Out, Gorilla Zoe, Roscoe Dash, Wale, Ace Hood, Kirko Bangz, Mac Miller, Travis Porter, Chief Keef, Rae Sremmurd, and K Camp.
- Sonny Digital has been recognized as “one of the game’s hottest young producers” by Calvin Stovall of Black Entertainment Television (BET).
- He is a huge fan of producers such as Shawty Redd, Southside, TM88, 13teen, and Drumma Boy.
- Sonny Digital served as one of the producers for the eponymous debut extended play by rapper, singer, and songwriter, ILoveMakonnen, which was released on December 15, 2014. It consisted of songs such as I Don’t Sell Molly No More, Tuesday, Meant to Be, and Exclusive and became very popular. Its song, Tuesday, was nominated for the 57th Annual Grammy Awards in the “Best Rap/Sung Collaboration” category and was ranked at number #1 in the US Rhythmic (Billboard) weekly chart, at number #2 in the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard) weekly chart, and at number #23 in the US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard) weekly chart.
Featured Image by Sonny Digital / Instagram