|Sophie Michelle Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 2005|
Sophie Michelle is an American YouTuber known for posting interesting videos on her YouTube channel titled “Sophie Michelle Says”. She is also a passionate singer and has posted many cover songs such as Ariana Grande’s Breathin and Selena Gomez’s Back To You on her YouTube channel. With her bubbly face and famous back to school videos, she has attracted more than 400k subscribers on YouTube. She also has more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Florida, United States
Sophie left the public school after 7th grade and started homeschooling.
YouTuber, Social Media Personality, Singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Karina Michelle
- Siblings – None
- Others – Alex (Older Step Brother)
Sophie’s mother manages her social media accounts.
Pop, R&B, Soul, Dance-pop
5 ft or 152.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophie has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Brazilian roots on her mother’s side.
Bow shaped lips
Sophie has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Petite ‘n Pretty Beauty
- Forever 21
- Garage Clothing
- Gap Kids
Best Known For
- Posting fashion and daily lifestyle related videos on her YouTube channel
- Posting fashion related pictures on Instagram
As a Singer
Sophie Michelle Favorite Things
- Actor – Kevin Hart
- TV Shows – Friends, How I Met Your Mother
- Song – Love by Kendrick Lamar
- Singer – Bruno Mars
- Clothing Brand – Abercrombie
- Fruit – Tangerine
- Season – Summer
Sophie Michelle Facts
- Sophie’s parents got divorced when she was young.
- Sophie once met YouTuber CloeCouture in a mall when she was 8 years old and was starstruck as she thinks Cloe is one of the best YouTubers in the world.
- She started her YouTube channel in November 2015. After her YouTube channel got started, she suffered a lot of bullying and negativity at school. So, she began getting homeschooled after 7th grade.
- She is annoyed when someone touches her hair.
- She is obsessed with cute water bottles.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Sophie Michelle / Instagram