|Stacey Leilua Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¼ in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Stacey Leilua is a New Zealander actress, voiceover artist, producer, and theatre artist who rose to fame with her role as Ata Johnson, the mother of actor and former WWE wrestler Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, in the NBC sitcom called Young Rock. Prior to that, she had been a part of a handful of other projects including Love Birds, Tatau, and To’ona’i.
Stacey Leilua got enrolled at Unitec School of Performing & Screen Arts, one of New Zealand’s leading Drama Schools. She majored in Acting.
Actress, Producer, Voiceover Artist, Theatre Artist
Stacey Leilua has been repped by –
- Amber Personal Management Ltd., Talent Agency, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Gail Cowan Management, Artist Management, Auckland, New Zealand
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Stacey Leilua has Samoan, Maori, and English roots.
Stacey Leilua Favorite Things
- Some Of Her Favorite Activities – Swimming, Running
Source – TVOM
Stacey Leilua Facts
- She grew up in New Zealand.
- During her initial acting years, Stacey Leilua worked in a number of local productions, including New Zealand’s longest-running TV series titled Shortland Street.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing Mum #3 in the romantic comedy film, Love Birds, in 2011. The film stars Rhys Darby, Sally Hawkins, and Bryan Brown.
- Stacey Leilua served as the executive producer for the musical comedy television series, The Factory, in 2013.
- She started to co-star in Young Rock alongside Dwayne Johnson, Joseph Lee Anderson, Ana Tuisila, Adrian Groulx, Bradley Constant, and Uli Latukefu in 2021. The show is based upon the life of professional wrestler and actor Dwayne Johnson, also known by his ring name “The Rock”.
- In February 2021, Stacey appeared as a guest on The Kelly Clarkson Show, an American daytime television variety talk show hosted by American singer Kelly Clarkson.
Featured Image by Stacey Leilua / Instagram