|Stacey McKenzie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1977|
Stacey McKenzie is a Canadian model and actress who has modeled for several well-known designers and brands including Jean-Paul Gaultier, Thierry Mugler, and Christian Lacroix.
Stacey attended Stephen Leacock Collegiate Institute.
Model, Actress, TV Personality, Motivational Speaker
Stacey is represented by Plutino Models.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-Jamaican ancestry.
- Thin eyebrows
- Fuller lips
- Freckled face
- Towering height
Through her social media, Stacey has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Victoria Hayes, Neutrogena, Mercedes-Benz Canada, Warner Bros., and Clarins.
Stacey McKenzie Facts
- She is the founder of The Walk Camp.
- Stacey had initially decided to quit high school in order to begin her career in modeling. However, the pressure of being a model was too high for her at the time, hence, she decided to complete her high school instead.
- Shortly after Stacey graduated from high school, she moved to Paris to continue her passion for modeling.
- Aside from being a model, Stacey is also a model coach and motivational speaker.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as the main judge on Canada’s Next Top Model in 2006.
- As an actress, Stacey has appeared in various well-known shows and films including Portraits chinois, The Fifth Element, Power, and Utopia Falls.
- It was her portrayal of a VIP Stewardess in The Fifth Element (1997), starring Bruce Willis, Gary Oldman, Ian Holm, Chris Tucker, and Milla Jovovich that gained her a lot of attention.
- One of the earliest posts that Stacey uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 17, 2013.
Featured Image By Stacey McKenzie / Instagram