|Stefania Spampinato Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|July 17, 1982
Stefania Spampinato is an Italian actress who rose to fame with her appearance as Dr. Carina DeLuca in Grey’s Anatomy, Flavia Mainardi in The Most Beautiful Day in the World, and Paola in Satisfaction.
Catania, Sicily, Italy
Los Angeles, California, United States
Stefania attended Liceo Classico Mario Cutelli in Catania in the past. Later, she graduated from the Academy of Arts.
- Siblings – Daniela Spampinato (Sister)
Stefania is represented by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Stefania has Italian and Sicilian ancestry.
- Prominent Jawline
- Wide smile
- She has a beauty spot on the left side near her lower lip.
She has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Miller Lite.
Stefania Spampinato Facts
- She was raised in a small town called Belpasso.
- Stefania has a dog named Jeff.
- It was her mother who encouraged her passion for dance and would often create dance costumes for her.
- Stefania was only 6 years old when she started to learn to dance. Later, she relocated to Milan to study dance, acting and singing.
- She moved to London in 2006 to further improve her career as a dancer. From there, Stefania went on to travel to various places across the world. Later, in 2011, she finally settled in Los Angeles and continued to pursue a career in acting.
- As a dancer, Stefania has collaborated with various well-known artists including Joaquin Cortez, Hrithik Roshan, Kylie Minogue, and Leona Lewis.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Letteronza in Mai dire Domenica in 2002. Later, in 2014, Stefania made her first theatrical film appearance as Sasha in Off The Grid.
- Stefania considers actress Emma Stone, Meryl Streep, Monica Vittaa, and Anna Magnani to be her inspiration. She also admires the work of Leonardo Di Caprio and Marlon Brando.
Featured Image By Stefania Spampinato / Instagram