|Stéphanie Szostak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 5, 1975|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Stéphanie Szostak is a French actress who has gained acclaim with her roles in shows and movies such as A Million Little Things, Satisfaction, Iron Man 3, R.I.P.D., The Devil Wears Prada, Dinner for Schmucks, We Bought a Zoo, and Hit By Lightning.
New York, United States
Stéphanie Szostak attended the College of William & Mary located in Williamsburg, Virginia, United States and studied Business. She has also taken acting lessons.
Stéphanie Szostak is represented by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stéphanie Szostak has dated –
- James Badge Dale
Note – Stéphanie Szostak is married and parents 2 sons.
Race / Ethnicity
- Usually sports forehead bangs
- Lean physique
Stéphanie Szostak Favorite Things
- Fragrance – Stella by Stella McCartney
Source – BYRDIE
Stéphanie Szostak Facts
- She grew up in Paris and later shifted to the United States.
- She worked as a marketing employee for Chanel after she graduated from college.
- Her surname is pronounced as “Sho-stack”.
- Stéphanie Szostak gained fame with her role as Jacqueline Follet in the 2006 American comedy-drama film, The Devil Wears Prada.
- She made her first TV show appearance in April 2007 by appearing in an episode titled Soprano Home Movies of the American crime drama series, The Sopranos.
- She co-starred alongside actors Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, James Badge Dale, Jon Favreau, and Ben Kingsley in the popular 2013 American superhero film, Iron Man 3.
- From 2014 to 2015, Stéphanie Szostak portrayed the character of Grace Truman in the TV drama series, Satisfaction, in which she co-starred alongside Matt Passmore, Blair Redford, Katherine LaNasa, Michelle DeShon, and Deanna Russo.
- In 2018, she started playing the role of Delilah Dixon, the widow of Jon Dixon, in the American family drama television series, A Million Little Things. She was included in the show’s lead cast alongside actors such as David Giuntoli, Grace Park, and Lizzy Greene.
Featured Image by NoleFan4Ever / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0