|Stuart O’Keeffe Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|September 15, 1981
Stuart O’Keeffe is an Irish celebrity chef, food writer, and TV personality who is best known for his appearance, as the only non-American chef, on Private Chefs of Beverly Hills, a reality TV show that follows 6 private chefs as they work for a premier private chef placement agency called Big City Chefs and cater eccentric and specialty events for celebrity and high-profile clients.
Stuart Denis O’Keeffe
Limerick, County Limerick, Ireland
West Hollywood, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Stuart, after his high school graduation, had joined the Dublin Institute of Technology, a major third-level institution in Dublin, Ireland. He had graduated from there with a B. A. degree in culinary arts.
Celebrity Chef, Food Writer, TV Personality
- Siblings – He has 2 brothers and a sister.
He is represented by Jason Pinyan, Manager and Booking/PR Agent, Pinyan Branding, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stuart has dated –
- Jeff Lewis (2022-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British (primarily Irish) descent.
- Toned physique
- Side-cropped, spiked hair
- Affable smile
- Often sports a light stubble
Stuart, between 2008 and 2011, had served as the brand ambassador for Tupperware, the iconic kitchen storage products company. He was named the brand’s ‘North American Chef’ and was tasked with promoting healthy eating/cooking using Tupperware products.
In 2013, he had been appointed the spokesmodel for Asiana Airlines, a South Korean airline, and was featured in advertisements for their global campaign titled Fly with Color.
Stuart O’Keeffe Facts
- He had developed an interest in cooking in his childhood by watching his mother and aunt cook pastries and pies.
- After his graduation from the Dublin Institute of Technology, he had traveled across Europe and had moved to France for a while. It was there that he had learned high-end French cooking by working at a small restaurant in Bordeaux.
- In the early 2000s, he had moved to the United States and had worked at a hotel in Napa Valley. A few months later, he had shifted to Los Angeles and had started cooking for A-list celebrities and private clients.
- In April 2012, he had launched an initiative called Let’s Cook! that provides free cooking classes for people battling with arthritis. He had partnered with Arthritis Ireland and the American multinational medical devices and health care company Abbott for this initiative wherein he had also developed nutritionally balanced recipes for people suffering from arthritis.
- In November 2012, he had partnered with Udi’s Healthy Foods, a brand of gluten-free food owned by Conagra Brands, Inc., to prepare several gluten-free recipes for the upcoming holiday season.
- In June 2012, he was one of the 6 chefs who had been selected to cook at a USD 25k-per-head fundraising campaign dinner for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama in Beverly Hills. The event had been organized by TV writer, director, and producer Ryan Murphy. However, just before the event, Stuart had been hit by a car and his injuries meant that he had to pull out.
Featured Image by Stuart O’Keeffe / Instagram