|Jeff Lewis Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1970|
Jeff Lewis is an American real estate speculator, interior designer, producer, and television and radio personality who is best recognized for his Bravo channel reality show Flipping Out and radio show Jeff Lewis Live. Over the years, he has also been a part of projects like Overserved with Lisa Vanderpump, Property Envy, Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, The Bonnie Hunt Show, Larry King Now, The Soup, Big Morning Buzz Live, The Meredith Vieira Show, The Real Housewives of Orange County, and The Wendy Williams Show.
Jeffrey Thomas Lewis
Orange County, California, United States
Jeff Lewis attended Mater Dei High School in Santa Ana, California and graduated in the year 1988. Afterward, he studied at both the University of Southern California and Chapman University, where he was pre-law and a political science major.
Real Estate Speculator, Interior Designer, Producer, Television and Radio Personality
- Father – Tom Lewis
- Mother – Catherine (Averett) Lewis
Jeff Lewis has been repped by PMK*BNC, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth was $16 Million in 2020.
6 ft or 183 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jeff Lewis has dated –
- Gage Edward – He was romantically involved with his business manager Gage Edward in the past and they also had a baby via surrogate, a daughter named Monroe Christine Lewis born on October 25, 2016. However, on January 31, 2019, the duo parted ways after having been together for around a decade. They share the custody of their daughter.
- Scott Anderson – In 2019, he began going out with Scott Anderson but they eventually broke up. The news of their split was announced on Lewis’s radio show in September 2020.
- Stuart O’Keeffe (2022-Present) – In March 2022, during an episode of his SiriusXM show Jeff Lewis Live, he revealed that he was dating Irish chef Stuart O’Keeffe. The couple reportedly met during the promotion of Cook It, Spill It, Throw It: The Not-So-Real Housewives Parody Cookbook in November 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Calm smile
Jeff Lewis Facts
- In his 20s, he was diagnosed with an obsessive-compulsive personality disorder.
- Jeff Lewis was employed as a licensed real estate salesperson for a real estate broker in California after he graduated college.
- In 2009, he started his own design firm.
- Lewis designed the “Kitchen of the Year” for House Beautiful in 2010 and it was showcased at Rockefeller Center.
- In May 2021, he underwent fat repositioning surgery on his lower eyelids.
- In December 2021, during an episode of Jeff Lewis Live, he revealed that he had tested positive for COVID-19 in the past. However, Jeff had later recovered from the virus.
- He generally takes 2 showers a day.
- Jeff has the habit of repeating the names, words, and phrases over and over again in order to memorize them.
- He is afraid of being alone.
- Jeff also fears heights and elevators.
- Jeff Lewis honks at least 14 times a day at other drivers.
- He wakes up at 5:45 am daily.
- Jeff generally leaves the note saying “I hope you can f**k better than you park.” if anyone would park very close to his car.
- Jeff cannot be in a room with over 68 degrees of temperature.
- In order to relax, he watches shark attack videos on YouTube.
- Dirty vodka martini along with blue cheese olives is his go-to drink.
- Jeff also hates crowds.
- He prefers seating on the aisle seat of the planes because he is afraid he might get out of the window.
- Jeff has the habit of weighing himself minimum 2 times a day.
- He wants to scare people in a haunted house. That would be his dream job.
- In 2022, he revealed that he was eating sushi 4 nights a week.
Featured Image by Jeff Lewis / Instagram