Sulli, Sulli Choi
Busan, South Korea
Sulli went to the Jungbu Elementary School in Busan. Later, she attended the Seoul Cheongdam Elementary School.
She also got enrolled at the Chungdam Middle School. Eventually, she managed to graduate from the School of Performing Arts Seoul.
Actress, model, and singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger brother and two older brothers.
Sulli is represented by S.M. Entertainment.
K-pop, electro pop
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm (Approx)
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sulli has dated –
- Choiza (2014-2017) – According to reports, Sulli started going out with rapper Choiza in 2014. In the early months of 2017, there were rumors doing rounds claiming that they had broken up. In March 2017, S.M. Entertainment released a statement confirming that they have indeed decided to go separate ways. At the end of summer of 2017, Sulli was rumored to have got back together with Choiza. And, their decision to not to refute these relationship rumors, certainly made many of their fans suspicious that they might have got back together.
- G-Dragon (2017) – Around February 2017, singers G-Dragon and Sulli were rumored to be dating each other after they were seen spending time at the Lotte World amusement park.
- Kim Min-joon (2017) – Sulli was rumored to be dating actor and brand director Kim Min-joon in May 2017. However, their relationship didn’t last even couple of months as in July, it was reported that they had called time on their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slim figure
- Cute smile
33-23-32 in or 84-58.5-81 cm
0 (US) or 32 (EU) or 4 (UK)
Sulli has appeared in the commercials for
- Jewelry giant, Swarovski
- Tory Burch
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Being the former member of the South Korean girl band, f(x). The group holds the distinction of being the first K-pop act to have performed at SXSW. Their second album, Pink Tape, also garnered international recognition.
Her music group, f(x) released their debut studio album, Pinocchio in April 2011.
In 2007, Sulli made her first theatrical film appearance in the leading role in action drama movie, Punch Lady.
First TV Show
In 2005, Sulli made her first TV show appearance in the role of Young Princess Seonhwa of Silla in the Korean period drama, Ballad of Seodong.
Sulli regularly works out to keep her body toned and in perfect shape. She usually works out for one and a half to two hours. She starts her workout routine with stretching exercises and follows it up with strength and conditioning exercises that involve bodyweight moves as well as light dumbbell exercises. Sulli finishes her workout with 30 minutes on the treadmill.
She is not a fan of any dieting plans as she believes it is not healthy at all. Instead, she tries to eat healthy and balanced diet. Also, she tries to drink a lot of water throughout the day. And, she usually adds slices of lemon to a bottle of water. Plus, she likes to have some green tea throughout the day.
Sulli Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
- To hone her acting and performance skills, Sulli’s mother got her enrolled in an acting school at a very young age.
- When she was studying in 4th grade, she was signed up by S.M. Entertainment after she managed to come through S.M. audition casting system. She was groomed by the record label in their trainee program.
- After having worked ceaselessly on her music as well as acting career, she decided to take a break from the entertainment industry in July 2014. A year later, she announced that she was leaving f(x) to focus solely on her acting work.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Acrofan / Acrofan.com / CC BY-SA 3.0