|Susanna Reid Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 10, 1970|
Susanna Reid is an English journalist and television presenter who is well-known as the co-host of BBC Breakfast (2003-2014) and Good Morning Britain (2014-Present). She has more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 900k followers on Twitter.
Susanna Victoria Reid
Croydon, London, England, United Kingdom
Susanna graduated from Croham Hurst School in 1981. She studied at Croydon High School from 1981 to 1987 and at St Paul’s Girls’ School for the next 2 years until 1989.
From 1989 to 1992, she attended the University of Bristol wherein she studied Philosophy, Politics, and Law.
Television Presenter, Journalist
- Father – He was a management consultant.
- Mother – She was a nurse.
- Siblings – She has 2 siblings.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Susanna Reid has dated –
- Dominic Cotton (1998-2014) – The Good Morning Britain host married Dominic Cotton in 2001. The couple welcomed 3 sons together – Sam Cotton (b. 2002), Finn Cotton (b. 2004), and Jack Cotton (b. 2005) before calling it quits in 2014.
- Stephen Parish (2018-2019; 2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Scandinavian, Irish/Scottish/Welsh, Eastern European, and Iberian ancestry.
She has done endorsement work for –
- Phase Eight
- Hobbs London
- Damsel in a Dress
- Gina Bacconi
- The Pretty Dress Company
Susanna Reid Favorite Things
- Childhood Treat – Chocolate Cake
Source – AsdaGoodLiving.co.uk
Susanna Reid Facts
- She follows a pescetarian diet.
- Susanna was the editor of the student newspaper called Epigram at the University of Bristol.
- She is an ardent supporter of the South London football team, Crystal Palace.
- She prefers weightlifting to stay in shape.
- In addition to her hosting duties, she has also worked as a newspaper columnist for the Daily Mail.
- She competed on Strictly Come Dancing in 2013 and was declared the runner-up behind winners Abbey Clancy and Aljaž Škorjanec.
Featured Image by Susanna Reid / Instagram