|Tamara Ecclestone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1984|
Tamara Ecclestone is a British model, socialite, television personality, and entrepreneur who is known for being the daughter of the business magnate and former British Chief Executive of the Formula One Group, Bernie Ecclestone, and Croatian model Slavica Ecclestone. She has also appeared in a number of shows such as The Race, Red Bull Air Race World Series, Wall of Fame, The Wright Stuff, Tamara Ecclestone: Billion $$ Girl, Taff, Sweat the Small Stuff, Tamara’s World, Lorraine, and Loose Women. Tamara Ecclestone has also launched her line of luxury hair care products, SHOW Beauty, as well as a clinically tested baby and toddler collection, Fifi and Friends. Previously, she modeled for Armani and also appeared on Playboy. She owns a luxurious house and her lavish lifestyle is often talked about in the media. She has also been a part of various charity events and fundraisers and her very own fundraising campaign, “Tamara Gives Back”, was launched in 2008. An advocate of breastfeeding and attachment parenting, Tamara Ecclestone has garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
She resides with her family in Kensington Palace Gardens, Kensington, West Central London, England, United Kingdom. The house was bought for £45 million in 2011.
Tamara Ecclestone attended the Francis Holland School which is an independent day school for girls located in central London, England, United Kingdom. Later, she got enrolled at the London School of Economics but soon dropped out to pursue a career as a media personality.
Model, Socialite, Television Personality, Entrepreneur
- Father – Bernie Ecclestone (Business Magnate, Former Chief Executive of the Formula One Group)
- Mother – Slavica Ecclestone (Croatian Model)
- Siblings – Petra Ecclestone (Younger Sister) (Heiress, Model, Fashion Designer, Socialite)
- Others – Sydney William Ecclestone (Paternal Grandfather), Robert Henry Ecclestone (Paternal Great Grandfather), Robert Henry Ecclestone (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Emily Jay (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Flora Mills Hunwick (Paternal Great Grandmother), William Frederick Mills (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Alice Tiffen Hunwick (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Bertha Sophia Westley (Paternal Grandmother), George Henry Westley (Paternal Great Grandfather), Richard Westley (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Emily Ann Spiller (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Rosina Loram (Paternal Great Grandmother), Jesse Loram (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Mary Ann Edwards (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), James Stunt (Ex Brother-In-Law), Lavinia Stunt (Niece), James Robert Fredrick Stunt Jr. (Nephew), Andrew Kulbir Stunt (Nephew), Deborah (Older Paternal Half Sister)
Tamara Ecclestone is represented by –
- Becca Barr Management, London, England, United Kingdom
- Nathan Charles Smith
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tamara Ecclestone has dated –
- Gavin Dein (2007-2011) – Tamara Ecclestone started going out with businessman Gavin Dein in October 2007. Soon after, the duo got engaged and they were often seen together attending various events. However, things did not work out well for them and after being engaged for around 4 years, they decided to head separate ways in the year 2011.
- Jonathan Ketterman – In 2002, she was engaged to Jonathan Ketterman. Later, he was found guilty of trying to blackmail her.
- Omar Khyami (2011-2012) – Tamara Ecclestone and Omar Khyami also went out for around a year. However, the romance soon fizzled out and the pair decided to part ways.
- Jay Rutland (2012-Present) – Jay Rutland works as Creative Director at Maddox Gallery. He started going out with Tamara in 2012. The following year, in February 2013, the duo got engaged and only after a few months on June 11, 2013, they walked down the aisle. They have since been happily together and their first child, a daughter named Sophia Ecclestone-Rutland, was born on March 17, 2014. The family can often be seen spending time together and enjoying each others’ company.
Race / Ethnicity
Tamara Ecclestone is of English descent on her father’s side and has Croatian roots on her mother’s side.
- Pouty lips
- Pierced Ears
Tamara Ecclestone has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands such as SHOW Beauty and HEYMAMA.
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of the business magnate and former British Chief Executive of the Formula One Group, Bernie Ecclestone, and Croatian model Slavica Ecclestone
- Having been cast in a number of shows such as The Race (2006) as Herself / Contestant, Red Bull Air Race World Series (2006) as Herself, Wall of Fame (2011) as Herself / Regular, The Wright Stuff (2011) as Herself / Guest Panelist, Tamara Ecclestone: Billion $$ Girl (2011) as Herself, Taff (2012) as Herself, Sweat the Small Stuff (2014) as Herself, Tamara’s World (2017) as Herself, Lorraine (2017) as Herself / Guest, and Loose Women (2016-2018) as Herself / Presenter
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter
First TV Show
Tamara Ecclestone made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode of the sports show, Red Bull Air Race World Series, in January 2006.
Tamara Ecclestone stays fit by leading an active lifestyle. As she has a little or no time available to work out in the gym, she compensates for the loss by running after her daughter who requires her constant attention.
As soon as she wakes up in the morning, she makes herself a cup of green tea.
Tamara Ecclestone Favorite Things
- Cuisines – Chinese and Indian
- Beauty Product – SHOW Beauty Dry Shampoo
- Eyelash Treatment – Revitalash
- Part Of The Day – Lazying around watching cartoons, playing games, and sharing cuddles with her daughter
- Place To Eat In London – Scalini
Tamara Ecclestone Facts
- She considers her eyes as her best feature whereas she hates her really big wrists.
- She considers her mother as her idol and is very close to her mother and sister.
- Her happiest memory is of sailing around Croatia as a child.
- Tamara Ecclestone has a Chihuahua named Duke.
- Whenever she goes to Dubai, she makes sure to shop at the Dubai Mall, go to the beach, and try out eating at different restaurants.
- She avoids hot styling her hair when she is not working and makes sure to put on a treatment mask for around an hour before washing her hair.
- Her some of the top beauty picks include Revitalash to curl her lashes, SHOW Beauty treatment oil, Kylie Jenner liquid lips and hand cream, and the Sephora under the eye (eye patches).
- Tamara Ecclestone’s signature hair fragrance is the SHOW Beauty hair fragrance.
- Her family pets an adorable Maltipoo crossbreed named Teddy.
- The dresses from Alexander McQueen count as some of her favorites because they are always a beautiful cut and classic.
- Tamara Ecclestone loves carrying handbags and some of her top picks include Hermés Birkin and Céline. Some essentials that can be found in her handbag are a nourishing hand cream, a Kiehl’s lip balm, SHOW Beauty dry shampoo, and Revitalash.
- Her house has a vast walk-in closet that is also split into seasons.
- Her afternoon snacks comprise of Joe & Seph’s popcorns.
- Before going to bed, she spends some time watching movies and reading. The last thing that she does before sleeping is checking her emails.
- She has modeled for a couple of brands such as Armani.
- In May 2013, she also posed for Playboy. However, her father has not acknowledged the fact and has also prevented talking about the topic.
- Tamara Ecclestone launched her line of luxury hair care products, SHOW Beauty, in 2013.
- She has also launched a clinically tested baby and toddler collection named Fifi and Friends.
- She is an advocate of breastfeeding and attachment parenting.
- Tamara Ecclestone has also contributed to charities like Starlight and the Dog’s Trust.
- In 2008, she launched a fundraising campaign, “Tamara Gives Back”, that allows people to bid on a variety of designer outfits and the donations go straight to Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- Tamara Ecclestone is fluent in English, Croatian, and Italian.
- The stunning beauty of the diva often draws comparisons to that of Megan Fox.
- Visit her official website @ tamaraecclestone.com.
- Follow Tamara Ecclestone on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Richard Goldschmidt / Flickr / CC BY 3.0