|Therése Lindgren Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1987|
Therése Lindgren is a Swedish social media star, actress, businesswoman, and author. She is best known for her YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 1 million subscribers.
Therése Jessica Lindgren
In January 2014, Therése graduated with a major in Informatics.
Social Media Star, Businesswoman, Author, Actress
- Siblings – Daniel Lindgren (Brother)
Therése Lindgren is represented by Cure Media (Talent Agent) in Stockholm, Sweden.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Therése Lindgren has dated –
- Anders Vesterlund (2009-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Pink’ in the past.
- Strong cheekbones
- Beautiful eyes
Therése Lindgren has endorsed brands such as –
- iDeal of Sweden
- Lounge Underwear
- FOREO Nordics
- Personlig Almanacka
- Tinybuddy SE
- Cheap Monday
- Healthy Box
- QUAY AUSTRALIA
- Boutique SecondLife
She has supported causes that deal with animal rights and appeared in a widely criticized campaign for the Employment Service of Sweden in 2019, which she deeply regretted.
Therése Lindgren Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Guilty Pleasure Videos – Mukbang
Therése Lindgren Facts
- She has worked as a salesman representative at Hi3G Access, key account manager at VideofyMe, and content manager at Jagodu.
- She suffers from anxiety.
- Therése suffered her 1st panic attack when she worked as a media salesman in 2013. During one of the meetings, her heart started pounding, she started to blackout and was soon placed on sick leave.
- She was named “Youtuber of the Year” at the Splay Networks Gold Tube event in 2015.
- In 2016, she was named “Web TV Profile of the Year” at the Kristallengalan event. The same year, she landed 5th place on Resumé magazine’s list of “super communicators.”
- She released her debut book titled Ibland mår jag inte så bra (Sometimes I don’t feel too well) in November 2016. It was an autobiography and focused on mental health and her own self-esteem after she was s*xually assaulted by a man in the past.
- The year of 2017 saw the release of her 2nd book titled Vem bryr sig? (Who Cares?) which largely dealt with her views on animal rights issues.
- Therése made her film debut after she voiced a character of Spam in the Swedish-dubbed version of The Emoji Movie (2017).
- She is vegan. In collaboration with brands Lyko and CCS Healthcare, Therése has released her line of 100% vegan cosmetics, Indy Beauty.
- Therése allegedly had a stalker who used a drone to peer through her apartment windows in August 2017.
- In 2017, she visited a shopping mall for the 1st time since 2013.
- She used to commute to work in the past. However, 2012 was the last time she traveled by a commuter train because she got anxious with too many people watching. In 2019, she decided to overcome that fear in a documentary, Therése Lindgren Tests, that aired on a Swedish TV channel, Dplay 5.
- To work against her anxiety, Therése schedules at least 1 meeting per day. She also gave herself a base monthly salary of 37K SEK or $3.9k in 2019. Brand endorsement funds and the profits of her brand are a bonus and motivate her to work harder.
- Therése and her boyfriend Anders bought a house in August 2019.
- She has 2 dogs named Ronja and Rasmus.
- She typically eats dinner by 4:00 P.M.
- Therése used to have a shoulder tattoo but had it removed by a laser at some point.
- Her preferred method of cardio is cycling.
Featured Image by Therése Lindgren / Instagram