|Rosanna Arquette Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1959|
Rosanna Arquette is a BAFTA Award-winning American actress, director, and producer. She also received an Emmy nomination for her performance in the TV film The Executioner’s Song in 1983. She is known for her works in Desperately Seeking Susan, After Hours, The Big Blue, Pulp Fiction, Crash, Buffalo ’66, Ray Donovan, Sideswiped, CSI: Cyber, Grey’s Anatomy, Malcolm in the Middle, and Will & Grace. Rosanna has worked as the Goodwill Ambassador for The Womanity Foundation and has more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Rosanna Lisa Arquette
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rosanna Arquette attended the Joseph Brennemann School and Louisa May Alcott Elementary School in Chicago.
Actress, Director, Producer
- Father – Lewis Arquette (Actor, Screenwriter, and Producer)
- Mother – Brenda Olivia (Actress, Poet, Theater Operator, Activist, Acting Teacher, and Therapist)
- Siblings – Richmond Arquette (Younger Brother) (Actor), Patricia Arquette (Younger Sister) (Actress), Alexis Arquette (Younger Sister) (Actress), David Arquette (Younger Brother) (Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Fashion Designer, Professional Wrestler)
- Others – Enzo Rossi (Nephew), Harlow Jane-Arquette (Niece), Coco Arquette (Niece), Charlie West (Nephew), Augustus Alexis Arquette (Nephew), Christina McLarty (Sister-In-Law), Courteney Cox (Former Sister-In-Law) (Actress), Cliff Arquette (Paternal Grandfather) (Comedian), Mildred Nesbitt LeMay (Paternal Grandmother), Yusseff “Joseph” Nowack/Nowak (Maternal Grandfather), Claire Hibel/Hibbel (Maternal Grandmother)
Rosanna Arquette is managed by –
- Harry Gold, Agent, TalentWorks, Talent Agency, Burbank, California, United States
- Ellen Meyer and Adil Chamakh, Managers, Ellen Meyer Management, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosanna Arquette has dated –
- Anthony Greco (1978-1980) – In 1978, Rosanna started dating director Anthony Greco. They tied the knot on July 17, 1979. However, their marriage lasted only a year, and they divorced in October 1980.
- Steve Porcaro (1981-1983) – In 1981, Rosanna started seeing Toto keyboardist Steve Porcaro. The band’s song “Rosanna” released in 1982, was inspired by her. The pair split in 1983.
- Timothy Hutton (1981-1982) – In 1981, Rosanna was also dating actor Timothy Hutton, which lasted just a year.
- James Newton Howard – In 1986, Rosanna married film composer James Newton Howard. However, they separated after a year.
- Peter Gabriel (1987-1992) – In 1987, Rosanna became romantically involved with English musician Peter Gabriel. He even wrote a song inspired by her, titled “In Your Eyes” (1986). During that period, she lived with Peter in England. The couple separated in 1992.
- John Sidel (1992-1999) – In 1992, Rosanna started seeing businessman and restaurateur John Sidel. After dating for almost 11 months, the couple happily got married on December 19, 1993. They had a daughter together named Zoe Bleu (b. October 23, 1994). After 5 years of marriage, they settled for divorce on February 1, 1999.
- David Codikow (1999-2005) – In 1999, Rosanna became romantically involved with Immortal Entertainment president David Codikow. After dating for 2 years, the couple got engaged on September 5, 2001. However, their engagement never materialized into marriage as they separated in 2005.
- Russell Irwin (2003-2004) – From January 2003, Rosanna dated Russell Irwin for about a year.
- Paul McCartney (2007) – In 2007, Rosanna was rumored to have had an encounter with British musician Paul McCartney.
- Todd Morgan (2009-2022) – In 2009, Rosanna started seeing investment banker Todd Morgan. In 2011, the couple got engaged. However, it took them 2 years to finally tie the knot on August 18, 2013. The couple later separated and filed for divorce in February 2022 after almost 8 years of marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, French-Canadian, Swiss-German, German, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh ancestry on her father’s side and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Narrow jaws
Rosanna Arquette has done endorsement work for the clothing and retail brand, GAP.
Her mother was Jewish while her father converted from Catholicism to Islam.
Best Known For
Her numerous roles in films and TV series including Desperately Seeking Susan (1985) as Roberta Glass / ‘Susan’, After Hours (1985) as Marcy Franklin, The Big Blue (1988) as Johana Baker, Pulp Fiction (1994) as Jody, Crash (1996) as Gabrielle, Shirley (1979–1980) as Debra Miller, What About Brian (2006–2007) as Nicole Varzi, and Sideswiped (2018) as Mary Maple
In 1979, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy war drama film More American Graffiti as the Girl in Commune.
In 2007, she made her theatrical film debut as a voice actress in the animated action-adventure film Battle for Terra as Professor Lina.
First TV Show
In 1977, she made her first TV show appearance on the drama series James at 16 as the Girl at Door. However, she was uncredited for her role.
In 1978, she made her formal debut on television in the drama series What Really Happened to the Class of ’65? as Nancy.
In 2014, she lent her voice to the character of Linda in the crime drama series Ray Donovan.
Rosanna Arquette works out regularly. She is more focused on her diet. Since her younger days, she has mostly been a vegetarian. As she grows old, she has been keener in eating fish and occasionally consumes meat. She admits that eating eggs once in a while made her feel better. However, she is committed to staying 90 percent vegan, as eating meat makes her feel guilty.
Rosanna Arquette’s Favorite Things
- Role – Nicole Baker in The Executioner’s Song (1982)
- Place For Vacation – Italy
Source – Washington Post, ChicagoTribune.com
Rosanna Arquette Facts
- She was born at 4:45 PM-EDT on a Monday.
- Her mother passed away due to breast cancer.
- Kimberly Beck is her longtime friend.
- Her surname was initially spelled “Arcouet” many generations back and could be traced back to French Canadian ancestry.
- Rosanna and her former sister-in-law, Courteney Cox, who was once married to David Arquette, have shared an on-screen husband, Matthew Perry as he was cast opposite Rosanna in The Whole Nine Yards (2000) and played Courteney Cox’s husband on Friends series (1994-2004).
- The song “Rosanna” written and performed by Toto became a Top 10 hit song upon release and went on to win Grammys for “Record of the Year”, “Best Pop Vocal Performance”, and “Best Instrumental Arrangement With Vocal” in 1982.
- Except for her brother Richmond Arquette, all her siblings have starred in major horror film series like Nightmare on Elm Street 3 (1987), Children of the Corn 5 (1998), Child’s Play (1998) and Scream 3 (2000).
- In October 2017, she and over 80 women accused Harvey Weinstein of s*xual abuse.
- She has worked as a director and producer for the documentary Searching for Debra Winger (2002) and TV movie documentary All We Are Saying (2005).
- Rosanna Arquette was elected the Goodwill Ambassador for The Womanity Foundation in 2010.
- Visit her official website @ www.rosannaarquette.com.
Featured Image by cheeseslave / Flickr / CC BY-2.0