|Thomas W. Gabrielsson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1963|
Thomas W. Gabrielsson is a Swedish actor, stage artist, and voice actor who has been cast in a variety of projects which include The Last Kingdom, Echoes from the Dead, Äkta människor, Gynekologen i Askim, Deroute, The Lost Treasure of the Knights Templar II, The Ice Princess, Arn: The Knight Templar, Remix, We Are the Champions, Kira’s Reason: A Love Story, Sidste brev fra Stalingrad, At the Faber, The Tenth Muse, Stealing Rembrandt, Dark Horse, The Eagle, A Royal Affair, Det som göms i snö, Hipp hipp – Itzhaks julevangelium, Ibrahim, Nynne, The Protectors, Bron/Broen, Tomgang, Domino, and LOVER.
Thomas Wearn Gabrielsson
Actor, Stage Artist, Voice Actor
Thomas W. Gabrielsson has been signed with Lindberg Management ApS, Talent Management Company, Copenhagen, Denmark.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and pepper
Sports a beard
Thomas W. Gabrielsson Facts
- In 2003, he was cast as Erik in the Danish-language film, Stealing Rembrandt (original title Rembrandt).
- Thomas portrayed the character of Schack Carl Rantzau, a Holstein-born Danish-Norwegian officer and statesman who was the commander-in-chief of the Norwegian army in 1766, in the historical drama film, A Royal Affair (Danish: En kongelig affære), in 2012.
- He appeared as Lennart Henriksson in the 2013 drama film, Echoes from the Dead (Swedish: Skumtimmen), based on the eponymous novel by Johan Theorin.
- In 2015, Thomas W. Gabrielsson played the character of Guthrum, King of East Anglia in the late 9th century, in the British historical fiction television series, The Last Kingdom, based on Bernard Cornwell’s The Saxon Stories series of novels.
- He was seen as Chief Detective Wold in the 2019 crime thriller film, Domino, starring Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Carice van Houten, Guy Pearce, and Eriq Ebouaney.
- He provided vocals to the character of Gunnar in the video game titled Assassin’s Creed Valhalla in 2020.
Featured Image by Thomas W. Gabrielsson / Instagram