|Tinx Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|September 19, 1990
Tinx is an American social media personality, singer, and TikTok star who is known for the mini vlogs and celebrity gossip videos that she uploads to her TikTok account titled Tinx. Other than that, Tinx is also recognized for the similar content that she uploads to her Instagram account.
Washington, D.C., United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Growing up, Tinx studied at an all-girls school in England. Later, she went on to study at Stanford University. She then enrolled for her degree in Masters of Fashion Journalism at the Parsons School of Design | The New School.
Social Media Personality, TikTok Star, Singer
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Tinx is represented by Seth Jacobs of Brillstein Entertainment Partners and United Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tinx has dated –
- Sansho Scott (2022-2023) – Her relationship with Sansho Scott first came into the spotlight in 2022 after they showed subtle signs of support on social media like Instagram comments. In March 2023, Tinx confirmed that they had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Tinx has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- VENUS ET FLEUR
Tinx Favorite Things
- Salad – Beverly Hills chopped salad with chicken, dressing on the side at Wolfgang’s Steakhouse
Source – Vogue
- She was raised in London, England by parents originally from America.
- Shortly after graduating from Stanford, Tinx began working at Gap Inc., Banana Republic, and Poshmark. She had also worked as a freelance writer in the past.
- As of March 2018, she had been training at the DOGPOUND.
- Over the years, Tinx has released several tracks including Wait & See (feat. Girli) [Tylr Rydr Remix], Like Me, Six One Zero, and Fmlu.
- As of September 2021, she had more than 67 million likes and close to 1.4 million followers on her TikTok account titled Tinx. She began uploading content to her account in May 2020.
- In the past, Tinx teamed up with Chipotle Mexican Grill for the launch of a “Tinx bowl”.
- In February 2022, she signed a deal with Sirius XM for the launch of a podcast titled It’s Me, Tinx on Stitcher Radio.
- In April 2022, she was involved in a controversy after several tweets posted by her resurfaced on social media. The tweets that were posted between 2012 and 2020, were generally fat-phobic and misogynistic, and targeted celebrities like Kim Kardashian.
Featured Image By Tinx / Instagram