|Toni Romiti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1995|
Antoinette Nicole Romiti-Coleman
Chicago, Illinois, United States
After graduating from high school, Toni Romiti got admission to the University of South Carolina Upstate. At the university, she was on the basketball team.
Singer and Songwriter
- Father – Mark Anthony Romiti (Singer and Musician) (Passed away when Toni was in her teens)
- Siblings – Tina White (Sister)
- Others – Aiden (Nephew)
Toni Romiti is represented by Circle Talent Agency.
Hip-hop, R&B, Soul, Rap
She has released most of her music on her own via iTunes and under the label of Romiti Records.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’, ‘blue’, and ‘red’.
- Prefers dying hair to different colors.
- Fuller Lips
Best Known For
- The popularity of her single Imma Dog Too, which was highly praised by the younger generation social media stars such as Kylie Jenner, Madison Beer, and Jordyn Woods.
- Having collaborated with established artists such as Niki Boi and Famous Dex.
- Her popularity on various social media websites including Instagram on which she has more than 600k followers.
In 2015, she released her debut studio album, Lemonade.
First TV Show
In 2017, Toni made her first television show appearance on the VH1 series Black Ink Crew.
Toni Romiti has a very toned body, which can be put down to her athletic background. The amount of cardio and conditioning she had to undergo for her basketball training certainly shows. She still heads out to play basketball whenever she feels like working a sweat.
Toni Romiti Favorite Things
- Dream Collaborator – Drake
- Style – Tomboy
- Shower Songs – Unfaithful by Rihanna and Love by Keyshia Cole
- Musical Influences – Ariana Grande and Rihanna
Toni Romiti Facts
- She is pretty fond of tattoos and got her first tattoo at the age of 17 which was getting the phrase “Life Goes On” inked on the front right side of her ribcage. Later, Toni got another phrase “God’s plan, not yours” tattooed as well.
- She plays a key role in selecting models for her videos. She usually sieves through Instagram to find the hottest possible man.
- Until the age of 15, her goal was to become a professional basketball player.
- She started writing her own music when she was 16 years old.
- Her loyal and ardent fans call themselves Romiti Gang.
Featured Image by Toni Romiti / Instagram