|Tyler Blevins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1991|
Tyler Blevins is an American YouTuber, professional gamer, and Twitch streamer. His highly active gaming experience has launched his career into hyperdrive. He has won 1st place in several gaming battles such as AGL 8 Knoxville, Halo 4 Dallas (2012), PUBG Squads Gamescom Invitational (2017), and Fortnite Celebrity Pro-Am Tournament E3 (2018). Tyler has used his career as a professional gamer to do good for people and has donated more than 1.5 million dollars. Ninja has more than 17 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 9 million followers on Instagram, and more than 3 million followers on Twitter.
Richard Tyler Blevins
Grayslake, Illinois, United States
Illinois, United States
Tyler attended the Grayslake Central High School. Later, he graduated from Silver Lake College in Wisconsin.
YouTuber, Twitch Streamer, Professional Gamer
- Father – Chuck Blevins
- Siblings – Chris Blevins (Older Brother), John Blevins (Older Brother)
His wife, Jessica Blevins is managing him.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyler has dated –
- Jessica Blevins (2013-Present) – The Twitch streamer Jessica Blevins, first met Tyler at La Crosse, Wisconsin, at a gamers tournament called Focus Fire in 2010. She was invited there by an ex-boyfriend who was also a gamer. It was there that Jessica fell for Tyler at first sight. However, at that time, Tyler was dating someone which made Jessica hold herself back. For the next 3 years, she lovingly stalked his Facebook profile and finally, in 2013, the couple managed to get re-acquainted on Twitter as she had sent a tweet to him and immediately got an anxious reply back. The couple shares the same passion for the sport of football. They had made a bet with each other that “if the Packers won, she would visit him and if the Lions won, he would visit her” and sure enough the Lions won, and Tyler went to visit her at the University of Wisconsin and their love story began since then. Four years later, the couple got married in August 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Welsh ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘pink’, ‘blue’, ‘green’, and ‘white’.
Tyler has done endorsement work for several brands by strategically placing them in his social media profiles such as –
- Uber Eats
- PSD Underwear
- Red Bull – He had signed an exclusive contract with Red Bull for 3 years from 2019 to 2022.
- G Fuel Energy (2022)
Best Known For
Being Fortnite‘s best player in the world as of August 2018
First TV Show
Tyler made his TV show debut as himself on the game show Family Feud in 2015.
Tyler Blevins Facts
- His father began all his craze of gaming as he used to enjoy playing games and bought his children the latest games.
- Tyler’s obsession with being #1 nearly ended when he almost lost his eyesight. Fortunately, he had surgery, and he got right back into streaming.
- He started playing professionally at an early age. In 2009, he played the first competitive game at the Halo event at MLG Orlando.
- In 2012, he won his first prestigious championship at the Halo 4 Exhibition, as a team member of a gaming group called Warriors.
- Ninja was given the prestigious title of “#1 Fortnite Streamer on Twitch.tv.” in the past.
- In March 2018, Ninja gained recognition after he played a game of Fortnight with Drake for $5000 that was broadcasted live on his Twitch account. However, according to reports, Ninja never received the money.
- In March 2018, Forbes magazine, titled Tyler Blevins as the most famous Fortnite player in the world.
- In 2018, Drake unfollowed Ninja for making a statement saying that Drake used him to dwell in more fans.
- He has played amongst some of the top gamers in the world in the most prestigious gaming groups Cloud9, Renegades (2016), Team Liquid, and Luminosity Gaming (2017).
- In June 2018, Ninja teamed up with EDM star Marshmello and won Fortnite battle to help raise $1 million to donate to a charity of their own choice.
- As a teenager, Belvin worked at a restaurant named Noodles & Co.
- In July 2018, Tyler had become prey to a hoax claiming that he had died from a disease called Ligma causing panic amongst his fans.
- In February 2018, Tyler’s professional gaming experience helped him raise $110,000 that he donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention to help people who were suffering from depression.
- He got his first tattoo in July 2018.
- In June 2009, Tyler signed a partnership with Red Bull.
- In the past, Tyler had been criticized by fans for saying that he did not stream with female gamers to avoid unwanted rumors. His supporters began questioning him for gender equality.
- In December 2020, he was the most followed Twitch streamer with over 16.5 million followers.
- In July 2021, his Twitch viewership had dropped by 50%. His stream viewership was down to 3,600 and his streaming hours had also gone down to 89 hours in July 2021.
- In January 2022, Tyler found out that a fan had subscribed to him for more than 10 years (125 months exactly).
Featured Image by Tyler Blevins / Instagram