Furious 7 (previously known as Fast & Furious 7) is perhaps the most awaited film of the year. The USP of this series is the solid action scenes that keep you glued to the screen. If you have followed this series in the past then you must have admired the body of Vin Diesel along with his awesome performance. He is a very health conscious person who puts a lot of emphasis on eating right and exercising regularly. His dedication to developing and maintaining his body can be seen by the fact that he has done numerous films and has never looked fragile.
If you also wish to get a body like Vin Diesel then you should begin by developing and strengthening your shoulders. It’s a known fact that the shoulders can be most vulnerable aspect of a person’s body and if you dislocate them, it can be very painful. On the other hand, if you develop your shoulders in a correct manner, you would have the benefit of improving your overall looks as broad shoulders are among the topmost things noticed by people especially women.
How to get shoulders like Vin Diesel?
If you want shoulders like Vin Diesel, you should start by performing these exercises on a regular basis.
- Wall Angel: Put your hips and upper body in touch with a wall but keep your feet at least 10 cm away. Put your arms against the wall and raise them to form semi-circle without breaking the contact with the wall. You can also stretch your arms to touch above your head. Doing 3 sets of 5 reps would be enough.
- Dumbbell Halo: You need to hold a dumbbell in both the hands and circle it around your hand. Again, doing 3 sets of 5 reps would be enough if you do it multiple times in a week or even on a daily basis.
- YTWL: This exercise also involves the use of dumbbells. You need to lie down on a bench that is set at 45o to make sure that your face is towards the ground. Then, you need to hold two dumbbells in your hands and point your thumbs to the ceiling. You should then lift your arms to form a Y. The next step is to form a T, W that ends with an I. Doing 3 sets of 5 reps in this exercise would be more than enough.
Aerobics Matter too
If you are a fan of Vin Diesel’s moves in the action scenes and want your body to be that flexible too, then you must try on some effective aerobic exercises.
- High Weight Reps: This exercise would allow you to use low weights to complete your aerobic exercise. You should try to increase the number of your repetitions to burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time. You should also remember to switch to heavy weights once you get a hang of low weights.
- Kickboxing: This is perhaps the favorite exercise of Vin Diesel. He often uses it in the films to kick the enemies. He is seen using kickboxing on the set of “Furious 7” too. If you haven’t tried it yet, then you should know that it’s a simple exercise. You just need a partner or a trainer to assist you in keeping your balance and while practicing. You also need to have ultimate control over your legs to use them instead of your hands to defeat the opponent.
- Karate: Last but not the least; you can try out karate to make your body more flexible and agile. It is a special exercise that takes less time but can be very intense. It would help you to build a lot of muscles and you would get to build your endurance too. You wouldn’t surely be defeated easily if you learn various forms of karate. The choices are really unlimited, but you should begin by focusing on karate exercises for strengthening stomach and abdominal muscles, improving leg and arm strength and stamina.
You may want to see this small video of Vin Diesel practising martial arts with Thai martial artist, Tony Jaa.