Well, we all know that Virat Kohli has garnered a number of fans in the least amount of time. He is stylish, charming, aggressive and has an excellent presence in the field. The most awesome factor of his personality is his fit body that allows him to show some real moves on the field. He also has an ample amount of stamina that helps him to stay on crease for an entire day without breaking a sweat.
If you are a fitness freak who would like to have a body, stamina and fitness level like Virat Kohli then you have come to the right place. Here we have mentioned a few secrets of Virat Kohli’s health revealed by the dashing cricketer himself.
There’s an old saying –
“You are what you eat.”
Virat follows it too. So he has given some tips on eating in the right amounts and from the right sources. Have a look:
- Eat well: Virat doesn’t seem to believe that eating less food is good for your body. Rather he emphasizes on eating freshly cooked meals to your heart’s content. He is a fan of home cooked meals and suggests everyone to avoid eating out when you can easily cook at home.
- His favorite dishes: Virat seems to be a fan of fish and lamb chops. He probably cannot resist trying it out, when he is on a tour and has to eat in restaurants or hotels. It’s a pretty cool option as it’s filled with protein (the building blocks of our muscles) and contains fewer amounts of fats.
- Mineral water: He also seems to be addicted to drinking only the purest form of water, i.e., mineral water. He has been seen drinking only mineral water on the tours which adds in to the fact that he is very serious about what he consumes. After all, water borne diseases can hit you up pretty badly. Don’t you agree?
- Avoid Junk Food: Virat also seems to be the fan of the “avoid junk food” propaganda as he has been seen consuming organic wheat crackers over fried chips. It’s a pretty good choice as all those fried chips may seem delicious but can harm your body in more ways than you can imagine.
How to be fit?
Moving on, let’s have a look at the “key tips” given by Kohli to keep our body fit.
- Self control in eating right: As mentioned before, Kohli keeps a close watch on what he eats, every time he opens his mouth. You should do it too. Indulging in a little candy or ice-cream may seem like a little slip but it can totally ruin your fitness goals. So exercising self control in what you eat on a constant basis is the first step towards achieving your fitness goals.
- Hit the gym five days a week: If you have got a membership of a gym or started a gym in a spare room then don’t let it go to waste. Virat hits the gym at least 5 times a week and you should try it too. If you don’t have ample amount of time, then an hour for 5 days a week would be more than enough (you can even divide it further by hitting the gym half an hour in the morning and half an hour in the evening session).
- Do a combination of cardio and weights: Kohli also seems focused enough to try on core exercises like cardio and heavy weights. These exercises would surely help you develop your muscles in a precise manner and you’ll have an impressive body within a few months.
How it helps?
Apart from the obvious benefit i.e. making you look great, all these fitness tips would help you in the following manner.
- Increased Focus: These tips would help you to increase your focus level. You would be able to perform better in your personal and professional life as you would get to focus on your goal with a lot of intensity which makes it easier to achieve the goal. Have you noticed that every cricketer needs to keep his focus sharp at every second of the game? Imagine having that much focus within yourself.
- Extra Stamina: All these tips would help you to build your stamina too. A well developed stamina level would help you fight off any injuries or recover from an attack quickly. You would also have more energy throughout the day and would rarely feel tired. Most sports players have a lot of injuries on the field. How do they get over it so quickly? Well, the answer is excellent stamina. Players also have to remain at field for hours at once. How do they don’t get ill? Yes, its stamina again.
- Improved Immunity: Lastly, all the above mentioned tips would help you to keep your body and mind fit. You would not get prone to any of the diseases easily. You would also get rid of illnesses within a few days rather than living on medications.
All in all, Virat Kohli’s tips are quite simple and easy to implement. You just need a rock solid frame of mind to follow all the rules. If you do, the results would surely be awesome.
Virat is a perfect star……..
I m also agree shweta..
Thank you virat sir
sir I am also playing cricket since I was of 12 years old and now I am of 14 my height is 5.8 and weight is 62 kg and i am in std 9
but sir I am having trouble with my running speed ,if start 3.3km round I am taking 15 minutes to complete it it is good or not i am right arm off spinner by the and my whole name is shyam babiya thank you for reading it I will follow your health tips to be a good cricketer and I am big fan of you and wishing that I will play with you in few years
Thnx virat sir for your fitness tips. I am playing cricket when i am 10 years old and now my age is 15 years. I have no trouble in my running but sometimes i am feeling tired but now i m going to follow your fitness tips. I want to be a star cricketer like you. You are my inspiration
Thankyou so much virat sir.
Luv you sir
Virat sir u are very good in fitness plan
Keep it up sir !!!
Superb diet plan virat …..
Wats d diet for Cricketer of 6 feet tall Nd good batsman,what zym activity will help in getting more strength Nd power while batting
Nice tips virat for young boys
I am the fan of cricket and also reading the article that share information about cricket. my favorite team is Pakistan and India. and my Favorite player in pakistani cricketers Shahi Afridi and like their Performance. In Indian Players i Like more and More one of the best Player Virat Kohli. So my Favorite Player is Virat Kohli and i like their Performance.
He is a star in india can be careful with the next generation
Virat Iam playing cricket since lam 10years and my favourite game and now I am 17years old I am following your hairstyle and health tips and am a left hand batsmen and bowler and I am big fan of your and rock the game