|William Abadie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
William Abadie is a French actor and stage artist who is known for having been cast as Tony in S*x and the City, Alan Bernard in Homeland, and Antoine Lambert in Emily in Paris. In addition to this, he has also appeared in other shows and movies such as Waiting for Anya, Madam Secretary, Gotham, Person of Interest, White Collar, The Mentalist, The Con is On, and Gossip Girl.
He divides his time between –
- New York, United States
- Paris, France
William Abadie graduated from L’École Claude Mathieu in Paris and also trained at The Lee Strasberg Theater Institute located in New York.
Actor, Stage Artist
William Abadie is represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Charminbg personality
- Deep-set eyes
William Abadie Facts
- In the year 2000, he received a Life Time Membership at The Actors Studio.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as a Passerby in the 2002 American thriller film, Unfaithful, whose lead cast comprised of Richard Gere, Diane Lane, Olivier Martinez, and Erik Per Sullivan.
- William Abadie was seen as Alan Bernard in the Golden Globe award-winning American spy thriller television series, Homeland, in 2013.
- He portrayed the character of Father Lasalle in the 2020 historical war drama film, Waiting for Anya, which premiered at 2020 Miami Jewish Film Festival.
- In 2020, he was cast in the recurring role of Antoine Lambert, Emily’s client who owns a perfume company called Maison Lavaux and is having an affair with Sylvie, in the American comedy-drama web television series, Emily in Paris, starring Lily Collins, Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu, Ashley Park, Lucas Bravo, Samuel Arnold, Bruno Gouery, and Camille Razat.
- William Abadie has supported several social organizations and charities which include MMFA, Team for kids, and City Harvest.
- Apart from his acting credits, he is also an Alpine snowboarder, triathlete, Ironman Lake Placid finisher, and a marathon runner.
Featured Image by William Abadie / Instagram