|Xi Jinping Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1953|
Xi Jinping is a divisive Chinese politician who has served as the President of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) since March 14, 2013.
Xi Dada, Paramount Leader, Xi Jinpooh, Winnie the Xi, Winnie the Pooh Xi, Baozi, Winnie the Flu
Beijing, People’s Republic of China
Zhongnanhai, Beijing, People’s Republic of China
- Father – Xi Zhongxun
- Mother – Qi Xin
- Siblings – Xi Yuanping (Brother), Qi Qiaoqiao (Older Sister), Xi Heping (Sister) (Died), An’an (Older Sister). He has 2 more siblings.
- Others – Deng Jiagui (Brother-in-law), Zhang Lanlan (Sister-in-law)
Xi Jinping’s net worth was $1 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10¾ in or 179.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Xi has dated –
- Ke Lingling (1979-1982) – His 1st marriage with Ke Lingling was short-lived and lasted from 1979 until 1982.
- Peng Liyuan (1987-Present) – Xi tied the knot with contemporary folk singer Peng Liyuan in 1987. Together, they are parents to a daughter named Xi Mingze (b. June 25, 1992).
Race / Ethnicity
However, his hair has a salt-and-pepper look due to his advancing age.
Uncanny resemblance to Winnie the Pooh character
Xi Jinping Facts
- Xi was named Forbes Magazine‘s ‘Most Powerful and Influential Person in the World’ in 2018.
- He is an ardent fan of American films like The Godfather, Saving Private Ryan, and The Departed. Additionally, he loved HBO’s generation-defining show, Game of Thrones.
- Although very popular in his home country, Xi is seen as an authoritarian figure among political experts due to his controversial stance on issues like censorship, human rights violation, among others.
- In November 2021, his ideology was recognized as the ‘essence of Chinese culture’ effectively raising his status to the same level as Mao Zedong, the founding father of the People’s Republic of China.
- In March 2023, Xi Jinping was re-elected as China’s President for the 3rd time. This had happened for the first time since there was a limit of 2 terms for the President which he had deleted from the Chinese constitution.
Featured Image by Officia do Palácio do Planalto / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0